Webster04's Morino Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my new log on the newest tama to my collection^-^

tumblr_mocd6nAvan1rz8krpo2_500.jpg

My Morino Tamagotch arrived this afternoon... or morning, whatever time of day it was..... at 11:35am along with the screw driver set I bought at the same time.

I quickly put in batteries and after hearing the reassuring beep to let me know it worked (and I'm so glad it did too^-^) and set the time to 7:55am thinking it would take 5 minutes for it to hatch but I was wrong! It took a total of 3 minutes to hatch thus making him take a 2 minute nap and aging him 1 year, lol opps. I chose the black spotted egg my first time around since I want to get the hang of the game and such.

I quickly feed the little guy (who, since I have yet to mention it, is named Maple^-^) 4 cherries and within 2 games filled all his happy hearts and yes, i managed to find the leaf 3 times each game. I don't really have exact times when stuff happened to little maple but he has been by my side all day while I was out with friends, durring this time out though maple got attacked by a frog which I scared away and he pooped twice so far... but the day is still young and night hasn't even come yet so who knows if another attack wil happen or not.

I will say though from reading logs about other people's morino's I know weight is a big factor for what cocoon you get and so far I've got maple's weight up to 24mg and right as I typed that he took another poop^-^ I haven't even had him for a whole 24 hours and I'm already in love with this little morino and am very happy I decided to buy it, I will update again after maple has gone to sleep since I will probably be following him soon after.

UPDATE: Just a few moments ago maple beeped telling me he was under attack... and by the frog again! I scared him away and now know what his "being attacked" beep sounds like, I am rapidly falling in love with this tama and think I have found my new favorite tamagotchi out of the one's I've owned over the years^-^

Also I noticed that after every 6 meals of cherries the food changed to ice cream and after another 6 meals changed again to seeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, it's almost midnight right now (11:34pm) and it's almost been 12 hours since I got my little morino and as soon as I finish my glass of milk I'm off to bed. Another note is I'm almost finding a pattern to the game, the leaf will never be under the same leaf on mine... he just pooped again xD.... sorry but he's just to freaking cute for me not to grin when he poops.

So as it stands as Maple goes to bed his hunger is full, happiness is full as well, he's 1 yr old and his weight is 27mg which is not too bad for only my first day of caring for it^-^

Day 2 with Maple!

Today started like usual with my tamagotchi's at 9am, I had set Maple 1 hour behind Ryusei so he would wake up at 9 instead of 8. He got attacked at 11am this time by the foot which I easily scared away and since last night I managed to get Maple's weight to 31mg, and just like yesterday after feeding him 6 cherries the food menu changed to ice cream so after 6 of those it should change again to seeds like it did yesterday.

Not much has happened to him today so I will post again later on after he has gone to bed with an update on little Maple^-^

Update: After a not so eventful day of just staying home and spending way too much time on youtube and caring for maple we ended up going to my sisters to visit and play xbox 360 games while she chatted with her boyfriend over seas. We were there till almost 9pm and durring this time I fed maple about 6 meals and played about 4 games too bringing his weight to 41mg and no more than 10 minutes till he was to go to bed he went into his cocoon^-^

tumblr_mof4mdmzEO1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

So as of now he was been in his cocoon for a little over 3 hours and as of now his temp has yet to change...

tumblr_mof4mdmzEO1rz8krpo2_500.jpg

As you can see it's maxed out on the cold side and since his change I have kept him on the hot side to bring it up with no change yet, I might just keep him up all night without pausing him. I will let you all know when he changes into his adult for tomorrow and if his temp changes at all.

Wow, I feel like he became a cocoon super fast! That's so exciting!

In terms of the temperature, it's actually at the middle. It's read similar to an actual thermometer in real life. That would mean if you see no line, it would be completely cold temperature. Therefore, a long line would indicate a hot temperature. From what I remember, temperature changes very slow - slow enough for you to leave the temperature alone all night without any consequences.

I hope that makes sense. Keep posting more about Maple! :) I love this!

(and I'm glad you finally got a Morino. Did you get a good deal for it?)

Thanks for the info nerdbot^-^ I got mine along with a micro pet trans/x alien pet for 24.99

tumblr_moftttbRJU1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

As you can see his temp did raise over night so when I woke up this morning I put it back to the cold side so he won't get too hot.

Only about 3 hours and 20 minutes till Maple should emerge from his cocoon, I know this is not much of an update but not much has happened since this morning's update besides his temp dropping back to the middle of the bar.

guy... GUYS!!!!! It happened finally!

At 8:58 little maple emerged from his cocoon and is now Kabutotchi... let me post some pics I took of him.

tumblr_mogr5dANOx1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

There he is in all his cuteness^-^ Over the time he was in his cocoon his temp only changed 2 times which I don't know if that is normal at all for the polka dotted egg or not but I'll find out sooner or later. Good thing about him being in the cocoon today was I had house cleaning to do so I kept him close by to check on his temp making cleaning much easier.

I was also reading the morino logs over at tamagotchi planet today while waiting for him to emerge and think I did a good job raising him on my first try, and the pic below will show what I mean...

tumblr_mogr5dANOx1rz8krpo3_500.jpg

I managed to get his length to start off at 34.2mm which is a whole 4.2mm longer than the log I was reading (she got her's to start at 30mm). So I guess from here I will see how long I can get him to live so there might not be that many logs till my next hatch (which will be the white egg).

Oh, and I think I figured out why Maple changed so early. The day I hatched him and he took the whole 2 minute nap (thus aging him 1 year) is what I think made him change... otherwise he would of changed tomorrow and tonight would of been in his little cocoon.

Not much has happened today with little maple, no attacks have happened and he's just been listening to music with me and surfing the net. Though just a little bit ago I decided to snap another photo of him...

tumblr_mohy77Iif01rz8krpo1_500.jpg

lol, he looks so ferocious when he eats but also cute as heck at the same time^-^ Last night while we were watching the premier of jackass 3d on mtv his length went up to 34.7mm but other than that nothing else has happened, I did pause him though while I was out mowing the lawn (didn't want him to get attacked and not be able to hear him) and instead of setting his time back to normal just left it where it was so he can stay up a bit later.

Another quick update, about 30 minutes ago Maple emptied 1 hunger and 1 happy leaf so I fed him the third meal option (a layered cake it looks like) and not only did it fill both leaves up but also made him grow another 2mm bringing his length to 36.7mm^-^ Shockingly though it did not raise his weight at all... interesting.

Another Update: The same thing happened again with him emptying 1 hunger and 1 happy leaf so I did the same thing as before only this time it was a candy and his length went up by .3mm making his total length 37mm

Not alot has happened since my update yesterday, maple has yet to be attacked once since his change into adulthood and continues to be a joy to care for^-^ Though I had to play quite a bit of games with him after feeding him candy a couple of times yesterday to make him grow some more, his length is currently 38.2mm.

I have a feeling this is probably how things will be going with this log till I hatch the white egg but for now I'm enjoying his little presence in my life.

Alright, I have now figured out what some of the food items Kabutotchi has and what they actually do!

First off the layered cake looking food item is actually pudding which does not make it gain weight but does make him grow by 2mm, the next one is just called "candy b" and looks like the snack on the gen1/p1 tamagotchi only makes him gain 2 weight and grow .3mm. I am working on information for each food item and other stuff to help others with this wonderful tamagotchi^-^

oka4.gif
This is pudding and...

oka2.gif
this is candy b

Another short update...

Just a moment ago I noticed a different food item for the third option and since maple had emptied 1 huner and 1 happy leaf I decided to feed it to him.

oka3.gif
Candy C: Makes him gain 2 weight (a normal thing for candy) and also made him grow .5mm in length.

I am keeping a written record of these food items for future use since I plan on making a guide to this wonderful tamagotchi^-^ His current length now is 40.7mm.

Another day and so far not much has happened to little Maple, this will be his third day as an adult and still no attacks^-^ He continues to be a joy to care for with only emptying a leaf every hour or so, actually makes me wonder how long he will be around or if he will even be attacked. Yesterday while we were at a friends house playing magic the gathering I managed to get his length to go up another .5mm bringing his total length to 41.2mm.

Earlier I did get the option for candy a as his third food option but never got a chance to use it so I have no info on what it does but hopefully it shows back up later on since I'm keeping track of what foods do what and such.

Well, shortly after 7pm Maple finally got attacked by the foot which I quickly scared away^-^ I also found the candy A food item popped back up so I fed it to him and this is the info I have on it now...

oka1.gif
Makes him gain 1 weight but I did not keep track of his length so I'll have to keep my eye out on it again tomorrow.

From earlier though Maple's length went from 41.2mm to 44.7mm which is a good amount of frowth for my little kabutotchi^-^ I've also been keeping him up past his bedtime the last few nights to kind of make up for the accidental aging from thursday when I hatched him so right now he is still awake and keeping me company while we watch adult swim.

Ok, this morning Maple had candy a as his third food option again and it makes him grow 1mm in length^-^ So after feeding him it he was a total of 45.7mm which wasn't all too even so a little bit after that I fed him candy b to put him at a more even 46mm. Other than that not much is happening with the little guy, he continues to be a joy to care for and is no needier than when I hatched him 6 days ago (though he should only be 5 his age is 6).

On another note my trans/x alien died on me sometime during the night and as of now have no idea why... but then again I have no clue how to properly care for this little pet so I just restarted him and I'm giving it another go, and maybe... just maybe he will live past the age of 4 this time around!

Also as usual I snapped a few pictures of him, this time being mad and happy^-^

tumblr_moni6ovtLw1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Mad

tumblr_moni6ovtLw1rz8krpo2_500.jpg

Happy

I have sad news... while I was at a friends house Maple's batteries died on me. I will be putting the other brand of batteries I have in him since these were the same brand I started my other three tamagotchi's with and the same result happened to each of them in the same amount of time.

Tomorrow will start chapter 2 of my morino adventure with the hatching of a white egg! What character will I get and will my plan for making it gain weight work? We shall find out tomorrow!

Well if you didn't see my updates this morning on the front page I had a slight battery issue with Maple all morning, so I took the little guy apart and found corrosion on 2 of his contact points. A quick sanding later and he was back in working order^-^ So with all the delays his hatching didn't take place till after 11am (speaking of which he goes to bed in 2 minutes right now), my whole plan for making the babymotchi gain weight was to let 2 or 3 leave empty from both happiness and hunger then find the leaf 3 or 4 times in the game to fill them back up.

Well I did make him gain weight today but only 5mg from his starting weight so right now he sits at hunger full, happy full, 0yrs old and 10mg, it just so happened that 2 of the only times i let his happy and hunger leaves fall to 3 that he got attacked and upon scaring the frog away (both times he got attacked by the frog today) all his happy elaves would fill up^-^ Oh, and Maple is now asleep... he dozed off while i was typing that.

I did snap a photo of him after caring for him this morning though^-^

tumblr_moq6ukeQqr1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Maple the Babymotchi, so cute^-^

Ok, this morning started off like normal at 9am as all other days do, only as soon as my alarm went off Maple changed into Imotchi^-^ So now I get the second food choice to feed him making weight gain a little bit easier to do. I've also noticed so far today that the food item doesn't change after so many meals of it but by the time of day it is... so from 8am to 12pm you get cherries, from 12pm to 4pm you get ice cream and from 4pm till 8pm you get seeds which I find very nicely done.

Right now I've managed to make maple gain another 10mg today and since I still have another 6 hours till he goes to bed I should be able to make him gain more, plus I'm using the same method as yesterday with letting him empy 2 leaves from hunger and happy to make him gain 3mg at a time which so far seems to be working.

Another thing I noticed is after find the leaf 3 times it will either fill just 1 leaf in happy or 2 leaves but it still seems to be a bit random when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back