Couple of Tamagotchi P's questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
Hey :) )

I have a couple of questions for the P's.

1. What's the use of the first option on the shower icon?

2. In the treasure chest icon, what items are in the 2nd and 4th option. It's still locked and grayed out on my P's.

3. When you unlock the Dream Beach, will the Amusement park be replaced? Or will there be an option that you can choose?

4. My Tamagotchi is calling me and his face is near the screen ( just like when you press the C button ) and his hunger and happiness meter are full. Why is that? And what are the things he's saying? Has anyone translated this?

P.S. My Tamagotchi is on the 3rd generation :p

Thank you in advance! :D

1. The first option under the shower icon is the toilet. This is pretty much useless, since you can't use the toilet unless you catch your character do the "wiggle dance". He just goes there and sulk, saying something like "no, I don't feel like peeing". :p

2. Here's the options under the chest icon:

おどうぐ (toys/tools)

てがみ (letters - grayed out if you don't have any; these are download items)

スペシャル (special - where you'll store the stuff you get from the Eco triplets)

スタンプカード (stamp card - grayed out if you don't have any; these are download items)
3. If you unlock the Dream Beach... then you unlock it. No destinations will be removed or replaced in any way. Basically a new "page" appears.

4. These are the things that adults do occasionally. They come closer and say things like "Ichiro, let's play!" or "Ichiro, dress me up!". It's their way of getting your attention.

. The first option under the shower icon is the toilet. This is pretty much useless, since you can't use the toilet unless you catch your character do the "wiggle dance". He just goes there and sulk, saying something like "no, I don't feel like peeing". :p

2. Here's the options under the chest icon:

3. If you unlock the Dream Beach... then you unlock it. No destinations will be removed or replaced in any way. Basically a new "page" appears.

4. These are the things that adults do occasionally. They come closer and say things like "Ichiro, let's play!" or "Ichiro, dress me up!". It's their way of getting your attention.
Thank you very much Ichiro! This is really helpful! Thanks again :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back