Photo
- - - - -

Running multiple tamagotchis at once

tama tamagotchi multiple running together

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Tamagotchi Question (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you often run multiple tamagotchis together?

1. Yes, I actually run certain ones together. (4 votes [13.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.79%

2. Yes, but they vary and it's not always the same ones. (13 votes [44.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 44.83%

3. Maybe but not all the time. (6 votes [20.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.69%

4. No, but I wish I could. (4 votes [13.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.79%

5. No and I prefer it that way. (2 votes [6.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

6. Other (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

jzwolf530

• jzwolf530 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:51 PM ( #1 )

So, I was curious about everyone's typical tamagotchi "cycle". Do you guys run a couple or mom pets together or just stay with one pet? Why do you run multiples or why do you only run one?

I have a couple pets myself that I always run together and I only run 2 pets at a time since maintaining more than that would be a nightmare especially if I was aiming for the best care characters. I usually run only one pet though unless I plan on mating them with another one of my tamagotchis.

Edited by jzwolf530, 16 June 2013 - 12:53 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

16 Jun 2013

Last Post

29 Jul 2013

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:23 PM ( #2 )

When I was still running my log, I have an iD L as a "base" version and occasional "guest versions" like the Angel, V5.5 and the +Color.

Two versions at the same time is the "max limit" for me. LOL actually I tried running an Umi side by side as well but it just died on me so it never made it to my log before.

Now I'm only running a P's. I used to run it side-by-side with an iD but the iD nearly died on me again so... yeah. :P

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:31 PM ( #3 )

I try to use 1 only because If i have 2, I have to play more games to get money to buy things :P

Edited by *Hayden*, 16 June 2013 - 03:31 PM.

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:26 PM ( #4 )

I am always running at least two tama's at any given time...I was running 7 of them at once last month but its been way too hard so I am just currently running my two tamagotchi p's and my TMGC+C right now...but im starting to itch to get my connection vers going soon lol...I haven't ran a vintage in a while <3

-Ra-

• ra user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:57 PM ( #5 )

I usually just focus on one. If I had multiple ones running, I just don't end up having the time to attend to them all. Besides, having one Tamagotchi at work is odd enough, several would be pushing it. :P

Ra,

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:01 PM ( #6 )

I usually just focus on one. If I had multiple ones running, I just don't end up having the time to attend to them all. Besides, having one Tamagotchi at work is odd enough, several would be pushing it. :P

Ra,

Just imagine Ra at work with like 5 different tamagotchis on his desk beeping an his co-workers staring at him O.O thats quite amusing

• tamalover1918 and Maskutchi like this

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:13 PM ( #7 )

The maximum I take care of is two.

Sometimes I just get excited and raise different types, but I always end up pausing and focusing on only one or two. I can't seem to get rid of my Ocean... it's always activated! 

Thank goodness for pausing!

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:18 AM ( #8 )

I used to run two or three at a time but these days running one is enough.

jzwolf530

• jzwolf530 user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:04 PM ( #9 )

I gotta agree, as I've gotten older, it seems like I just can't keep up with them. Also, being in my 20s and still carrying v-pets while on the job, it can be difficult to take care of more than 1. (My boss bans electronic devices from being visible or used while on the clock.) I also start college again this fall so it's just a lot of work taking care of more than one. Then there is my family...and so on.

I wish I could sometimes run more than one though.

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:17 PM ( #10 )

Well, I just started out with Tamagotchi's, but currently I'm running all of those I have, which are 5. It is slowing getting a bit much and I'm gonna pause two soon. Though I want to run my P's all the time and since only one is a bit boring I think I'm gonna play more than only one.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:28 PM ( #11 )

I usually run all my working Tamagotchis at once. ^__^

• Maskutchi likes this

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:41 PM ( #12 )

Eternal Mametchi Fan, what's your secret?! How can you maintain them all? :)

daleo

• daleo user photo

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:11 PM ( #13 )

I try to only run one at a time. If I run two at a time I tend to focus on one and just keep the other alive. Also, I can't run a vintage and a color at the same time. I don't enjoy the vintages if I do that.

I think I'll restart my Tama-go next. I should have all the figurines once the last set arrives in the mail!!

LittleChocoWolf

• littlechocowolf user photo

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:06 PM ( #14 )

Currently I'm running three.

One is just casual, my Tama-Go and I'm running my p1 and my Nano  Puppy Clone

Tomorrow, I'll probably pause the Tama-Go or something since I'll be starting my Morino

Owl

• owl user photo

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:18 AM ( #15 )

Ra,

^This.

Sometimes I'll have more than one running, but usually not for very long. I like focusing all my attention on one Tama so that I can get the most out of its features, especially if it's a color model. It also depends on if I currently have a job or other such things to regularly attend to, which I usually do... though occasionally I find myself unemployed, like recently, so in those times I usually run more than one Tama just because it keeps things exciting. I've got a job now though and I start on Monday, so away with the others - I'm running my new P's at the moment and that'll have to be enough for now!

Edited by Owl, 21 June 2013 - 10:25 AM.

Bubbles11

• bubbles11 user photo

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:44 PM ( #16 )

I usually have one or two, occasionally three but three is my absolute limit to take care of. I often run pairs of similar tamagotchis so they're easier for me to take care of, and then I can have another to connect and breed with. For example, right now I'm running a V2 and a V3. They're almost identical without the tamatown feature, and they can connect and breed without a hitch. I usually run two V4/V4.5s together as they are the most compatible and the storyline is the same, and then if I run any of my newer Connections I'll do V5, v6 and Tama-Go together. I usually don't break out of those molds much. I rarely ever run any of my other vpets.

tamalover1918

• tamalover1918 user photo

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:31 PM ( #17 )

I run my id l and my v4.5, since i don't have any other tamas :(

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:52 PM ( #18 )

I'm usually running my ID L Spacy. I've had its batteries die on a trip. :P

Edited by TotallyTamagotchi, 22 June 2013 - 10:53 PM.

ForeverWaiting

• foreverwaiting user photo

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:35 PM ( #19 )

I usually have at least 1 running... at this moment it is my blue ID L, my v4.5 ad my morino

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:50 AM ( #20 )

I don't go places.  That's why I can run so many Tamagotchis.  I don't go to school or hang out with other people or work or anything.  I just sit around in my room, and when I DO go out (to the grocery store) I take all my Tamagotchis and check them frequently.

• Maskutchi likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tama, tamagotchi, multiple, running, together