Animal Crossing: New Leaf Friend Codes & Town Visits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicstartama

Reaction score
I thought that many people who play animal crossing might want to make a topic where we can share friend codes so that we may get all the fruits or get those great turnip prices we have been looking for. All we have to do is leave our friend codes so that we may relax in other peoples towns. Heres mine

Friend Code: 0387-9273-6506]

Name: K-Lyn

Another thing I saw in another forum that might be a good idea to add in... rules for visiting towns.

Flowers (don't pull/ruin them)

Digging ( allow/leave them)

Tree Fruit (take some/limited/leave them)

Shops (buy/ask first)

Patterns (take/keep/leave)

Etc...

I just got it! I need more friends!

4940-5562-1512

No trolling please.

You can catch bugs, & fish

we can trade fruits or sell your fruits in my town :3

Trade items, just dont steal my cookie, and ask before buying out of my shops!

Also! My home fruit is Peaches!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got Animal Crossing New Leaf to play with my BF though I hadn't known it was actually a real co-op game!

So I want to find more people to play with!

My friend code is 4940-5562-1512

Just read my notice board when you visit please it has the basic rules of "ask before buying or taking things"

My town has peaches.I haven't unlocked the boat yet but when I do I'll be playing more co-op! Right now I just want to trade fruit or sell my fruit I'm you're town =p.

Digging holes and trolling will get you booted from my friends list =p

Oops and forgot...

Dizzie

FC: 4940-5562-1512

Native Fruit: Peach

Island Unlocked

QR Unlocked

Gardening Shop Unlocked

I would love people to come visit :)

My rules are:

Buy anything from shops but leave fortune cookies

Dont dig up fossils

Dont take perfect fruit

Feel free to fish and catch bugs

Dont hit the rocks

My town has pears and so does my friends so Im desperately after new fruit!

see you soon 0576-4385-7739

With the launch of the New Leaf 3DS version of AC we're going to get a lot of members discussing / sharing info - so I will suggest we keep the two topics that have been made within the last couple of days - because they already cover similar info. But instead of collecting duplicate info - like friend codes, how about we keep the first one as it was intended - for Friend Codes / Town Visits and use the second one for pattern sharing and general info / Q&A ?

I am also going to ask everyone to try to keep posting info and discussions in these two topics - so that we can keep all the useful new info that's being shared in these two, easy to find topic on our forums (instead of having to scroll through lots of topics about the same or very similar subjects).

Thanks everyone :)

Please use this topic to post Friend Codes and arrange town visits and the other topic (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186241-animal-crossing-new-leaf-discussion-topic-inc-pattern-shares-and-help/ ) for discussions / Q&A / help incl Patterns etc.

Many thanks!

I got New Leaf!!!

Heres mah friend code:

3582-8267-0876

Oh and dont expect much from my town since im just starting :p

Here,have some random screenshots I took

Xqi4LCX.jpg
5M1UZkj.jpg

9UxmxW8.jpg
f6JsiDY.jpg

yay :) more people to palay :) I have all fruit now n some Japanese DLC

My code is up there ^ so add me :)

I find it would be kind of confusing to just leave my FC here so instead I'll just let you know that if you would like to swap FC's with me then you can send me a PM with your FC, 3DS name, and town info! :)

I find it would be kind of confusing to just leave my FC here so instead I'll just let you know that if you would like to swap FC's with me then you can send me a PM with your FC, 3DS name, and town info! :)
Same here. I should receive my 3DS today or tomorrow, the New Leaf is already here, so if anyone would like to play with me, just send me a PM with ur FC, 3DS name and ur town's info. ;>

EDIT: YAY, 100 posts! xD

Pm if you want to trade friend codes... Don't want to put it up here for everyone :3

4425-1705-9780 That's mine if anyone wants to add me. My rules are on the town notice board. Speaking of rules, if anyone wants tips for rules for their town here's a couple:

1. No cussing with the exeption of d**n and hell, anything over that like the f bomb you'll get 3 warnings, if you continue you'll get booted.

2. No hacked items except money cloning, however it depends if you want them to or not.

3. No cutting down trees espeically trees with island fruit on them.

4. No removing designs off the ground. I would recommend designing a "no Y button" thing around the station or places with designs on the ground.

If you do any of these, you'll get disconnected aka booted.

Those are my suggestions. My rules apply to 1 2 and 3. 4 isn't really all that big of a deal to me.

I got all fruit now, shoe shop, flower shop, island access, some fun stuff from fortune cookies and balloons to trade and club LOL opening soon, so if anyone would like to visit - just PM me. ;*

I just got Animal Crossing New Leaf to play with my BF though I hadn't known it was actually a real co-op game!

So I want to find more people to play with!

My friend code is 4940-5562-1512

Just read my notice board when you visit please it has the basic rules of "ask before buying or taking things"

My town has peaches.I haven't unlocked the boat yet but when I do I'll be playing more co-op! Right now I just want to trade fruit or sell my fruit I'm you're town =p.

Digging holes and trolling will get you booted from my friends list =p

Oops and forgot...

Dizzie

FC: 4940-5562-1512

Native Fruit: Peach

Island Unlocked

QR Unlocked

Gardening Shop Unlocked
Updating my thing!

I have

Salon (Hair + Contacts)

Kicks

T & T Mart

Club LoL

Dream Suite

Museum 2nd Floor (took for ever to find Red >.<)

Coffee Shop

All the native fruits except for Orange (really need orange)

I have all the fruit, I could give you some oranges, but in a week or so, cause I'm having my 3DS repaired atm (problems with sound).
My town is not that much updated, I have the Dream Suite, Nooklings' at 2nd level, Leif and Kicks. Waiting for the Club LOL to open (got the signatures about 3 days ago).

I am willing to buy Mario stuff from Fortune Cookies, as I am doing a Mario room, I can also trade for lots of fruit or some furniture.

Updated: I have T&T Emporium,Museum 2nd Floor,All fruits,Club LOL,Dream Suite,Shampoodle,Kicks,Coffee Shop,Police Station and Island.

PM me if you want to trade friend codes with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back