Photo
- - - - -

BIG PROBLEM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sia

• sia user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:07 PM ( #1 )

I have a big problem: I get obsessed over tamagotchis and I love them! But all of a sudden after a few days,I lose tottal interest in them..and then I'm obsessed again..what can I do to keep me interested? What's wrong with me??

• nyle9009 likes this

Replies

Views

Started

16 Jun 2013

Last Post

28 Jun 2013

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:32 PM ( #2 )

There's nothing wrong with you. Sometimes, for me at least, the tama gets boring or harder to care for. Other times your to busy to care for tamas. If you want to keep the interest up I recomend playing with different tama.

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:46 PM ( #3 )

I have a big problem: I get obsessed over tamagotchis and I love them! But all of a sudden after a few days,I lose tottal interest in them..and then I'm obsessed again..what can I do to keep me interested? What's wrong with me??

This happens to me a lot. Sometimes i go months before i even touch my Tamagotchis again. For some people like me (and maybe you) we just need a break from tamagotchi's and after our interest in them have come back and there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with you either and don't think that just because you lose interest. Don't try to force yourself to love Tamagotchi's. It should come naturally. 

Mametchi915

• mametchi915 user photo

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:49 PM ( #4 )

Same here about the lost total interest in them

My mom says I go from one thing to the next

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:06 PM ( #5 )

You are simply just going through a cycle, nothing out of the ordinary, i do it too :P

Margareth19

• margareth19 user photo

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:29 AM ( #6 )

Same of you, 4 years ago I lost interest of tamagotchi and few years later I suddenly love tamagotchi again

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:57 PM ( #7 )

How strange!  My love for Tamagotchi is solid and has never wavered over 7 years!

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:58 PM ( #8 )

I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to things I like, and because I'm so obsessive, I get burned out pretty easily. So I sort of go in a cycle, and eventually I feel like picking my tamas back up. Right now I'm all about Animal Crossing: New Leaf though XD

It's nothing out of the ordinary, I typically get tired of my tamas after a week or two if I'm too broke to add anything new to my collection at the time. Maybe you could try buying a new tama? or if you are broke like I am, just play with one that you have played the least ;)

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:51 AM ( #9 )

That's normal, it happens to me too. I lose interest, then get interested again...it always depends on whether I'm too busy with my other temporary obsessions. I stay with Tamas and TamaTalk but temporarily get interested in other things.