Tamagotchi doesn't evolve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sia

Reaction score
Hey! I've got a v4.5 tamagotchi and it evolved to an adult uramametchi when it was 3 yrs. My v3 is also 3 yrs old (I hatched them the same time) it's a patopatachi, 25 lbs, the training bar is full,but it doesn't evolve! It's a female. What's wrong?

Did you ever pause it? If you pause it, it takes a lot longer to evolve. If you didn't pause it keep waiting! Tamagotchi's aren't perfect and sometimes it takes longer for something to evolve than it should. Just wait a few more days and if it doesn't evolve reset it.

V3's take another day to evolve compared to V4's and most other newer tamgotchi's. It's how they all are. The average v3 teen evolves into an adult at age 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be a little bit more patient. I'm sure it will change soon! It may change today or within the next day - depending on how long you have paused it for.

I've had V3 teens evolve into adults at age 3, 4, and 5. It's normal for their growth cycle to be longer than that of a V4 or V4.5.

Just wait a little longer and your Tama will be fine. :)

They all evolve at different ages. It depends on which one it is. Some will evolve at three, others evolve at four or even five. If the training meter is full, that's a good thing. If you pause it, it will take longer for it to evolve. It may take a bit more time, but it won't be much longer.

I posted this days after you did. Did it evolve? What did it evolve into? I have :) and :pochitchi: right now. I used to have :ichigotchi: , which evolved into :) . I used to have :mametchi: and :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back