Weather in IDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyle9009

Reaction score
Are there typhoons and storms that prevent you from going outside like in the color+? All the weather i know about in the ID L is rainy, cloudy and sunny. Does anyone know the rest?

There are no typhoons in the ID L (possibly the ID too) and onward. From what I'm told, many people didn't like that they couldn't take their pets out when they wanted because of bad weather so BanDai removed that particular weather feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh i thought it was kinda cool xP

There are no typhoons in the ID L (possibly the ID too) and onward. From what I'm told, many people didn't like that they couldn't take their pets out when they wanted because of bad weather so BanDai removed that particular weather feature.

Your tama will still go outside in bad weather. But if it's raining and you got to your garden, your pet will stay inside it's little house. But on when there's clouds or the sun is out, the pet will jump around and play with your tama.

Oh i thought it was kinda cool xP
Oh, I did too. I liked having days or hours where I couldn't leave the house because of bad weather. It made it more realistic. However, I think the problem was some people being stuck for days with their pets and being forced to gorge them on snacks since they couldn't take them to the game center. Or some people couldn't leave for the matchmaker before the pet became an oldie character. It was imperfect but I wish they just fixed it instead of removing it entirely.

Oh, I did too. I liked having days or hours where I couldn't leave the house because of bad weather. It made it more realistic. However, I think the problem was some people being stuck for days with their pets and being forced to gorge them on snacks since they couldn't take them to the game center. Or some people couldn't leave for the matchmaker before the pet became an oldie character. It was imperfect but I wish they just fixed it instead of removing it entirely.
yeah :( My thoughts EXACTLY :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back