Embarrassing moments! :o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What's the most embarrassing moment you've EVER had?

Ok, I once made a Detective Anpan (Mametchi) mask and was wearing it while watching Tamagotchi the Movie. When it played the theme song, I got up and did a stupid dance...and then I saw papa watching! He said, "What did I just see?" and I made a run for it! It must have looked really stupid because the mask has a big grin... XD

when my friend found out i still love Tamagotchi. and they jeer in front of many people.

but anyway i still love play tamagotchi and watch anime :)

If I posted everything here it would look more like some kind of autobiography than a post, so here are the worst ones -

• when I said something to my mum that was really silly I won't repeat it
  • when I posted an impossibly weird poem on TT (it's deleted now, it was in my signature)
  • when I posted all the other impossibly weird poems on TT that I've posted
  • when SOMEONE HEARD ME SINGING D:
  • when I posted all of these really strange posts on TT
  • ...and many others I can't even think of

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was back in college. My classmates and I were on our way back to our classroom from a short break. While we were walking along the corridor we were talking about something really funny that happened the day before so we were sort of laughing, the moment I started talking I entered our classroom (while still talking) and I stopped halfway inside. The professor was in the middle of his class and everybody was staring at me...

Turns out I was absent-minded due to excessive laughing and entered the wrong classroom. My other classmates were outside, looking at me like I'm some nutter. :p

Those were the times one would wish they could just vanish into thin air. LOL! Good times, good times. :)

Remembered mine when I was around 7 :p My mom bought something in some stall ( we were in the mall ) and she took a while before she came back.

I saw "mom" withdrawing money. I ran to her and hugged here and said," What took you so long?" And my "mom" was looking at me.

Little did I know that she wasn't my mom and she's a total stranger :eek: I ran so quickly and hid in the restroom. :p Luckily, Mom saw me after that.

Never have I been so embarrassed. >.<

Oh goodness my life is just a series of embarrassing moments. I'll just name the top two.

- This has happened multiple times. I thought I was home alone so I was loudly singing/rapping ... and then I hear someone cough in the house so it turns out I wasn't alone and they heard everything. Then they don't mention it the next day or anything but they bring it up randomly a few months later and it's just like death.

- We were practicing starts in groups of two at track and I did fine my first four times. The last time, everyone gathered around and watched and I FELL. I TRIPPED. And skidded on my shins and it was SO embarrassing oh jesus I didn't recover from that embarrassing moment for a WEEK.

Now I know why I have instincts to never sing, dance or other stuff I'm bad at when I think I'm home alone. And never hug people. I have numerous ways of avoiding every single embarrassing thing others have posted here so far... :eek:

Today someone pulled my pants down in the middle of the Soccer Field =_= It was very embarrassing

Remembered mine when I was around 7 :p My mom bought something in some stall ( we were in the mall ) and she took a while before she came back.

I saw "mom" withdrawing money. I ran to her and hugged here and said," What took you so long?" And my "mom" was looking at me.

Little did I know that she wasn't my mom and she's a total stranger :eek: I ran so quickly and hid in the restroom. :p Luckily, Mom saw me after that.

Never have I been so embarrassed. >.<
Oooh! I had something similar happen, except I ended up throwing a snowball at the stranger.

Oops.

xD

Once I farted loud in a theater during Toy Story 3 but nobody noticed! LOL!!!!!!

Oh yes! I was once wearing super baggy pants and my big brother stepped on the pant cuff that was dragging on the floor, and my whole pants came down! So shameful because I have the fattest legs ever.

When my Tama beeped at church whilst we were having the silent moment when we eat the bread and drink the shot of wine :p

I went to a book store months ago. I finished to pick up my book and I turn around told to a maid that has been working in my house for months ( the maid was behind me ) that I've finished picking the books in a book store. I saw that I talked with to the other one ! My maid saw me talking to the other and started laughing. It was so embarrassing and I ran to a cashier.

My embarrassing moment was when I was talking to some of my classmates in 4th grade about my teacher not believing us, (My teacher was accusing someone about doing something) and it turned out that he was walking towards us. Then he said "Can't believe that he doesn't believe who?" Me and the people that I was talking to said something STUPID; That you don't believe in what they believe in what you believe in that they believe about Lalaloopse." I SO WISH THAT THAT MEMORY WOULD DISAPPEAR! And he is my favorite teacher, so you CAN'T imagine how HORRIBLE I felt! :(

I remember something embarrassing that happened to me in real life: In my country we have these cheese things that are covered in wax and some people have them in their lunch at schools where you can bring in your own lunch. I had one for the first time, and I didn't know it had wax on. Some people warned me about it but I didn't believe them and ended up with a mouthful of wax. >_>

It was my first "relationship" that had reached a month, during 8th grade. Ahhh middle school.

I was having a nice walk with my boyfriend after school had let out. Right next to our school is a plaza type thing with big brick pillars connected to the sidewalk to support the foundation, so we were talking and honestly I have no idea what happened and apparently I have no peripheral vision because right in the middle of a conversation about who-knows-what I ran into one of the [omitted] pillars. Yep. My head literally smacked it.

Another time I was at church in around the 6th grade, and we were having a competition between teams where we participated in various physical challenges and whoever did it the fastest won. Well finally the "cool" group of girls in church wanted me to be on their team and I was really lame in 6th grader so of course I was all hyped and this was totally my chance to win them over so I could be cool too. Nope. I was picked to do the last part of the race (Well actually I chose it so that just makes it worse) and at this point my team was winning by a longshot. It was finally my turn and my job was to climb the playground equiptment except I wasn't allowed to touch any black parts (so I could only use the colored sides and slides and stuff) Well, everyone was pretty much climbing it like some kind of ape except for me. I guess it didn't occour to me until this point that I had a hurt (probably just fractured idk) ankle. Yeah.. um so I awkwardly failed and the rest of my team was mad at me like I accidentally lost them some kind of title. I even said "Hey it's alright guys no big deal" and another one of the snottier girls replied, "No it's not." I was to shy and embarrassed to even tell them why I failed so much.

I like to pretend I just made that up.

Malfoy Edit: Mind the language, please.

I was eating in McDonald's with a friend and part way through eating I sneezed. Food and snot went down my shirt and because I had moved my head so violently during the sneeze snot and food had also gone onto my face. I don't know if anyone other than my friend saw but if they did I think they may have looked away before I saw them because it was so gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back