TMGC+C Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelgotchAncie

Reaction score
Hello everybody! This is going to be my first tama log featuring my tmgc+c (Tamagotchi color) and when it gets here, my mesu. Let's get started! This is my Tmgc+c. It looks blue but is in fact, green.
DSCF2544_zpsf27db649.jpg

Sorry for the BIG pictures! o_O

My tama is a young mamechi. He's so cute! Right now he's sleeping. As you can see in the picture, it's raining outside and has been for a while now. (it rains alot in Japan)

DSCF2546_zps7603238d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He has 2 of the happy sign things and 3 hunger rice bowls. I am not aiming for a specific tama, but I am trying to take good care of the little guy! Witch I seem to be doing well at because young mamechi is a good care tama:) Anyway... That's all I'm gonna say for today 1. because it's 12:45 and 2: My little guy's asleep, so I cant say much more! Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed and come back next time to read my new posts!
DSCF2549_zpsf3771e40.jpg

Hello everyone! This is going to be my second day logging my Tmgc+c. This is my young mamechi. Isn't he cute?
livingroomym_zps4122c075.jpg
Earlier today I look young mamechi to the park and he made a new friend!
firetalk_zps7d986afb.jpg
When we got back from the park he was very happy because he got come fresh air.
happypark_zpsc64a457c.jpg
When I checked young mamechi's status page, he was a little hungry so I fed him a sandwich. :p
sandwich_zpsd5859204.jpg
I also fed him a doughnut.
doughnut_zps7fc4a4a7.jpg
It looks like a doughnut it his favorite food!
doughnutreaction_zpsd2eb8362.jpg
And to finish off the log for now, an close up of YM :)
ymcloseup_zps97752de2.jpg
I think I'm starting to understand this whole blog/log type thing, and let me tell you. It's hard! so I how it will get easier further down the road. anyway, thanks for reading! Message me any sugestions!

Latest posts

Back