* * * * * 1 votes
NO COMMENTS

TMGC+C Log!

• Please log in to reply

AngelgotchAncie

• angelgotchancie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:26 AM ( #1 )

Hello everybody! This is going to be my first tama log featuring my tmgc+c (Tamagotchi color) and when it gets here, my mesu. Let's get started! This is my Tmgc+c. It looks blue but is in fact, green.DSCF2544_zpsf27db649.jpg

Sorry for the BIG pictures! O.o 

My tama is a young mamechi. He's so cute! Right now he's sleeping. As you can see in the picture, it's raining outside and has been for a while now. (it rains alot in Japan)   

DSCF2546_zps7603238d.jpg

• Violetchilluvr3 likes this

Replies

Views

Started

18 Jun 2013

Last Post

18 Jun 2013

AngelgotchAncie

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:41 AM ( #2 )

He has 2 of the happy sign things and 3 hunger rice bowls. I am not aiming for a specific tama, but I am trying to take good care of the little guy! Witch I seem to be doing well at because young mamechi is a good care tama:) Anyway... That's all I'm gonna say for today 1. because it's 12:45 and 2: My little guy's asleep, so I cant say much more! Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed and come back next time to read my new posts!DSCF2549_zpsf3771e40.jpg

AngelgotchAncie

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:21 AM ( #3 )

Hello everyone! This is going to be my second day logging my Tmgc+c. This is my young mamechi. Isn't he cute? livingroomym_zps4122c075.jpgEarlier today I look  young mamechi to the park and he made a new friend!firetalk_zps7d986afb.jpgWhen we got back from the park he was very happy because he got come fresh air.happypark_zpsc64a457c.jpgWhen I checked young mamechi's status page, he was a little hungry so I fed him a sandwich. :Psandwich_zpsd5859204.jpg I also fed him a doughnut.doughnut_zps7fc4a4a7.jpgIt looks like a doughnut it his favorite food!doughnutreaction_zpsd2eb8362.jpgAnd to finish off the log for now, an close up of YM :)ymcloseup_zps97752de2.jpgI think I'm starting to understand this whole blog/log type thing, and let me tell you. It's hard! so I how it will get easier further down the road. anyway, thanks for reading! Message me any sugestions! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments