Can two 4 year old tamagotchis get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sia

Reaction score
So both my v3 and v4.5 are 4 yrs old (adults),male and female and the smiles at their friendship status have been replaced by hearts.I have made several connections but they don't kiss! :( what's wrong??

They are too young. They have to be old enough for the match maker to come before they can marry other tamagotchi's.

Well within the v3 and v4.5 they won't ever really kiss, because they don't have the animation for it programmed when selecting "Others" as a connection type.

However, the v4.5 is old enough to marry at the age of 4yrs, but the v3 will be old enough when it turns 5yrs.

Once one of your Tamagotchis is old enough, I'm pretty sure they will be able to get married to each other. I had a 1-year-old (I think) Oyajitchi on my V3, and I married it to a 6-year-old Sebiretchi (I think) on my V4.

The age at which a Tamagotchi is old enough to marry really varies a lot. It's usually 72 hours after it becomes an adult, though. So if my V3 became an adult at age 4, it would be able to marry at age 7 or so.

Usually, the age they're able to marry is 5 or 6. I've never had a V3, V4, or V4.5 that could get married at age 4, but it probably happens if your Tamagotchi becomes an adult at age 1 (which does happen occasionally if you pause it a lot I think).

Keep connecting them regularly. They'll get married once at least one of them is old enough! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back