Photo
- - - - -

Can two 4 year old tamagotchis get married?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sia

• sia user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:00 AM ( #1 )

So both my v3 and v4.5 are 4 yrs old (adults),male and female and the smiles at their friendship status have been replaced by hearts.I have made several connections but they don't kiss! :( what's wrong??

Replies

Views

Started

18 Jun 2013

Last Post

19 Jun 2013

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:41 AM ( #2 )

They are too young. They have to be old enough for the match maker to come before they can marry other tamagotchi's.

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:03 AM ( #3 )

Well within the v3 and v4.5 they won't ever really kiss, because they don't have the animation for it programmed when selecting "Others" as a connection type.

However, the v4.5 is old enough to marry at the age of 4yrs, but the v3 will be old enough when it turns 5yrs.

• Amat Gotchi likes this

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:51 PM ( #4 )

Once one of your Tamagotchis is old enough, I'm pretty sure they will be able to get married to each other. I had a 1-year-old (I think) Oyajitchi on my V3, and I married it to a 6-year-old Sebiretchi (I think) on my V4.

The age at which a Tamagotchi is old enough to marry really varies a lot. It's usually 72 hours after it becomes an adult, though. So if my V3 became an adult at age 4, it would be able to marry at age 7 or so.

Usually, the age they're able to marry is 5 or 6. I've never had a V3, V4, or V4.5 that could get married at age 4, but it probably happens if your Tamagotchi becomes an adult at age 1 (which does happen occasionally if you pause it a lot I think).

Keep connecting them regularly. They'll get married once at least one of them is old enough! :)