TamaTalk's 9th Birthday - part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For the first time, Dazzminatchi did not teleport to somewhere on Earth and become a human, but she ended up on Tamagotchi Planet as Dazzminatchi. To be precise, she was standing next to a ladder Kiramotchi had put up so she could graffiti on a building. AND KUROSANTCHI AND IKEMEN MAMETCHI WERE NOT THERE! Dazzminatchi was so happy she could sing and dance, but she hates singing and dancing so she didn't.

"Hi, Dazzminatchi!" Kiramotchi yelled, and Dazzminatchi was surprised she spoke English. "Um...hi, Kiramotchi", she replied. "How do you know my name?". "Everyone knows your name!", Kiramotchi responded. "You're the Tama that started a war with Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi. I've heard all about it." Dazzminatchi had forgotten that Tamagotchi Planet probably had newspapers and stuff, just like Earth. She wished she'd watched more of the Tamagotchi anime, or at least asked EMF about all the important details.

"Hey, Dazzminatchi, do you want to stay in my house for a few days?", Kiramotchi asked suddenly. Dazzminatchi was surprised that even though she knew about the war, she was inviting Dazzminatchi to her house. "Uh, okay", she replied uncertainly. "Great!", shouted Kiramotchi, already climbing down from the ladder. Dazzminatchi followed Kiramotchi to her house. As soon as she got there, Kiraritchi turned round and yelled "KIRAMOTCHI! The police are here to see you about some more graffiti you did!" This seemed abnormal, and Dazzminatchi thought Kiramotchi would panic. But it seemed like this happened regularly, because Kiramotchi just shouted "okay!" and skipped into the room next door.

While Kiramotchi was talking to the police, Kiraritchi saw Dazzminatchi for the first time. She gasped, then screamed. "YOU'RE THE TAMA WHO TRIED TO MURDER MY...UM...BIGGEST HATER, KUROSANTCHI!" she yelled. "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" Dazzminatchi wondered why Kiraritchi was acting like this and decided not to run away. "Um, in the Tamagotchi anime you're actually kind of nice, Kiraritchi, unlike you seem to be here -" but she was cut off by another screech from Kiraritchi. "THAT'S JUST THE TAMAGOTCHI ANIME! I'm just ACTING! Don't you know anything? We're all just actors for the thing you call the Tamagotchi anime!"

Dazzminatchi was shocked. She thought the Tamagotchi anime was REAL! But it seemed like the only Tamagotchi anime character whose personality was the same in real life was Kiramotchi, because Kiraritchi was talking about some Tamas she knew. "...and Mametchi absolutely HATES science, he got, like, an F or something! As for Kuchipatchi, I think his anorexia is getting worse, he barely eats ANYTHING these days! And Coffretchi's really annoying me, I don't understand why she hates make-up so much. She's thinking of resigning from the Tamagotchi anime 'cause she has to pretend she likes it."

Kiramotchi came out of the room, looking as cheerful as before. "Hey, Dazzminatchi!", she said. "Do you want me to teach you how to do shading with oil pastels? It's really fun." Dazzminatchi remembered that, as a human, she'd been learning to do shading using oil pastels. "Yeah, okay" she replied, and for the next half-hour, Kiramotchi taught Dazzminatchi to do shading with oil pastels.

Kiraritchi, of course, was being incredibly annoying the whole time, repeating incorrect gossip about various Tamas. "Apparently TamaTowntchi actually LIKED TAMAGOTCHI as a human. I mean, how weird is that!? And SupahCowtchi...he actually LIKES COWS! OMG, I never thought anyone with the word "cow" in their name would like cows! Haydentchi...I don't know WHAT Tamas are THINKING when they say his human name is ACTUALLY Hayden. It's Kurosantchi and SupahCowtchi whose human names resemble their Tama names, not Haydentchi!" But Dazzminatchi and Kiramotchi just ignored her and got on with their drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back