Photo
- - - - -

Mirror B.'s Theme Songs - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness to Pokemon Colosseum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:32 PM ( #1 )

In Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I notice that Mirror B.'s theme song is sort of disco themed. But, when we went against him in Pokemon Colosseum, his theme song was sorta...Salsa-y. I thought his theme song from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness was still the same thing in Pokemon Colosseum...I guess I was wrong. XD

NOTE: I am sorry if I spelled his name wrong. I wasn't looking at his name, and I might've spelled it wrong.

Edited by ChamametchiandMametchi, 18 June 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

18 Jun 2013

Last Post

29 Sep 2013

Yoggs

• yoggs user photo

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:41 PM ( #2 )

Miror B. Yeah, I love both song from both games ^^ XD: Gale of Darkness is just a tad in front of Colosseum. Miror B. is still one of my favourite villains from a video game, he adds so much to both games even though he is such a minor character in both. Hopefully they release a third shadow pokemon game for him to have a bigger role in :3

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:47 AM ( #3 )

Yeah...maybe he might come back in X and Y? I kinda liked his theme songs.

FairyWars9

• fairywars9 user photo

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:00 AM ( #4 )

lol I remember dancing my butt off to his song in Pokemon XD cause it was so darn catchy!!! I would leave the battle going for like 10 minutes until I finally decided to battle him :P

But for some odd reason I always thought that there was a rumor on Xbox 360, if you leave your Dashboard untouched for 4 minutes, a bunch of Avatars will suddenly start dancing to the song... 0.o Which is weird since I never played an 360 before....dunno why I thought that!

Edited by FairyWars9, 29 September 2013 - 07:02 AM.