Mirror B.'s Theme Songs - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness to Pokemon Colosseum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
In Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I notice that Mirror B.'s theme song is sort of disco themed. But, when we went against him in Pokemon Colosseum, his theme song was sorta...Salsa-y. I thought his theme song from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness was still the same thing in Pokemon Colosseum...I guess I was wrong. XD

NOTE: I am sorry if I spelled his name wrong. I wasn't looking at his name, and I might've spelled it wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miror B. Yeah, I love both song from both games ^^ XD: Gale of Darkness is just a tad in front of Colosseum. Miror B. is still one of my favourite villains from a video game, he adds so much to both games even though he is such a minor character in both. Hopefully they release a third shadow pokemon game for him to have a bigger role in :3

lol I remember dancing my butt off to his song in Pokemon XD cause it was so darn catchy!!! I would leave the battle going for like 10 minutes until I finally decided to battle him :p

But for some odd reason I always thought that there was a rumor on Xbox 360, if you leave your Dashboard untouched for 4 minutes, a bunch of Avatars will suddenly start dancing to the song... 0.o Which is weird since I never played an 360 before....dunno why I thought that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back