Paint chips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdbot

Reaction score
Hi friends!

So my original V4 has some paint chips on its shell. It's quite annoying to me!

Like so:

4dd98e2e-a0ba-4f09-bead-bd5649388d97_zps0a638f8e.jpg

I've tried to fix it by colouring it in with a sharpie, and using some acrylic paint. Of course, the paint job rub off quite quickly...

Does anyone have any solutions to fixing the paint on the shells? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Acrylic paint with a clear nailpolish layer (once the paint's dried?) I haven't done it before but I've heard about people using clear nailpolish to preserve paint on their tama's that keep rubbing off. Best of luck :)

there is a type of paint that I use for these projects...its a lil pricey but it gets the job done nicely its called "gamesworkshop" paints you can get them on there website just google it. I use them on my tama's that I refurbish and it comes out perfectly every time...I hope this helps <3

I'm with oddsandendswithlove on this. Whenever I touch up used tamas that I buy from auction lots, I use model paint. I would also point out that using clear nail polish isn't a good idea, as it yellows and cracks with time.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back