How do you avoid boredom?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My method is making useless topics like this one. What about you? I would say more but my battery is on 5% and there are no chargers in the school library.

I get on tumblr, listen to music, play Candy Crush Saga....

Generally school and homework keeps me busy, plus I go out to shop or around town with my parents and/or friends! I also enjoy going on Tumblr, skyping my friends or playing the Sims!

I've been out of school for 3 years and just finished the TAFE course I'd been doing, so I spend the majority of my time on the computer, usually on Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube or playing my fav computer game Terraria :) I also write and paint when I'm in the mood :) Hopefully I'll get a job soon, that'll keep me busy and it's about time I got off my lazy butt. Haha :lol:

Watch my favorite TV shows

Read

Play on the computer, Happy Wheels, Tamatalk, Minecraft

Visit one of my friends

Go to the pool

Go to Kennywood or Sandcastle (Amusement Park and Water Park close to me)

Play apps on my phone

Schoolwork (why must teachers give us work over the summer? -_- -_- )

Last edited by a moderator:
Review all my tamagotchis and pick one at random to start up. Keeps me busy for the rest of the day.
Haha, that's true! I do that too. x)

Also, tumblr, Animal Crossing: Wild World, computer games (just bought Batman: Arkham Asylum), watching series (The Brogias, The Game of Thrones, Family Guy, Dr House, Skins), crocheting (all the time!!! <3).

Read manga, play with my brother and my cousins, watch TV, drawing, go out with friend(s), read manga online, open Tamatalk and Tama-zone, chat with my friends

This'll probably sound bad but I annoy people. I'll poke them, get in the way of what they're doing, sing in their ear, wave my arms about and other annoying stuff.

I'll poke my cat until he gets annoyed.

I'll walk round the house singing opera.

Never do anything productive.

This surprisingly gets rid of boredom for me. I probably do a lot more stuff but don't notice it.

Play on Wii U or 3DS

Listen to music

Play a weird game like RCT2

Create pictures

I need a life lol

Oh well i write when the inspiration comes, chat with friends, check my tamas, jam to the best music and watch tv ummm depending on the time of the day, im at work, or if its from september - april I'll be in school so school work will keep me busy (3rd/4th year uni im gonna die maybe.... ) umm I also make bracelets and such too so that makes me less bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back