1) What's the story behind your username / online nickname?
Well, I love Chamametchi and Mametchi, as my favorite Tamagotchi characters, so I decided to make my username that way...and my online nickname, "Chama", was based off my user, due to it being too long, so my friends call me Chama rather than my username. Also, I was trying to get Chamametchi or Mametchi in my Tama-Go. But it died, and I can't unscrew the batteries.
2) How did you find TamaTalk and why did you decide to join?
I think I was trying to find a Character Chart for my Tamagotchi V4, and I found a link to TamaTalk, which had the topic I was looking for. I wanted to make an account here, and I wanted to be part of the TamaTalk family...so, I came here.
3) How long have you been a member here (and is this your first username)?
I joined TamaTalk in Feburary (sorry if I spelled that wrong). So I think I was here for 2 years, I believe. I'm not really sure. And yes, this is my first account on TamaTalk.
4) What do you do in real life?
I play on the computer, use MikuMikuDance (MMD) and looking for that Rayman 3 version Rayman model, and I usually go on TamaTalk and chat with my friends. I even play with my Wii U.
5) What achievement are you most proud of?
Getting Rayman Origins for my 3DS. Just kidding. Getting into 8th Grade in my school. It's exciting to be with my friends again.
6) Do you have an "online personality" that's different from your real one? How so?
My personality is the same in real life, except I don't cop an attitude with my friends...though I only do that when things get over the fence (meaning "things get out of hand").
7) Do you still play with Tamagotchis?
Yeah. I used to have a Nano Baby, and it was a cousin to the Tamagotchi itself, but sadly, I don't have it with me anymore...
8) Give one random fact about yourself.
I play video games a lot - mostly Rayman, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion (GameCube), and whole lot more.
9) What fictional character do you identify with the most?
Rayman. He's a pretty jolly guy, though he can get a little angry at times, like when the Rabbids get into his life...but, he's a cutie, and I have been in love with him ever since I played Rayman Origins. He always has a smile on his face.
Edited by ChamametchiandMametchi, 21 June 2013 - 08:10 AM.