TamaTalkers 9 Questions Quiz for TT's 9th Anniversary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
This is an idea I got from the Girls Life Quiz in Seriously Non TamaTalk and an interview topic I read on another online forum I visit.

Everyone can take part if they want and it's kind of timed to coincide with TamaTalk's 9 year anniversary,

Some of us have been members for a few years and others are new to the site - this gives everyone a chance to share a little info with each other - (without it getting too personal and, hopefully, without it breaking any "online safety" rules!).Enjoy :p

1) What's the story behind your username / online nickname?

2) How did you find TamaTalk and why did you decide to join?

3) How long have you been a member here (and is this your first username)?

4) What do you do in real life?

5) What achievement are you most proud of?

6) Do you have an "online personality" that's different from your real one? How so?

7) Do you still play with Tamagotchis?

8) Give one random fact about yourself.

9) What fictional character do you identify with the most?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be fun! :D

Ichiro is my Japanese name, which means "first son" which applies in real life as well. Malfoy because I am a Harry Potter fan and I classify myself as a Slytherin (not all of them are bad guys)! :D

Found TamaTalk by search around the Web since my interest in Tamagotchis have made a comeback.

Since April last year, still using the original account.

I'm a web developer (people who make websites and stuff), blogger, and a hobbyist photographer.

I don't have any "physical" achievement per-se (like trophies and medals), but I'm proud of myself for being courageous enough to accept big changes in life when I accepted my parents' offer to move in with them abroad.

6) Do you have an "online personality" that's different from your real one? How so?
Not really - I portray myself online "as is" with real life.

Yes - running a P's and occasionally a vintage one side-by-side.

When looking for something interesting to read on a newspaper or magazine, I start searching from the back to the front. I read the "normal way" once something catches my attention though! :D

Maybe I could say a bit of like Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother - a single guy still trying to find his niche and is surrounded by great friends along the way.

triforceman because I am a huge fan of Zelda and felt like I needed to put a reference to it in my username.

I found TamaTalk searching around the web when my interest in tamas came back when I found a battery for one and fell in love with them again.

I have been a member since June of last year and this is my first username.

I am a student but I like to play video games in my spare time.

Idk I do we'll in school or something not really sure :p

Not really although I am a little less shy online than irl

Every week or two I will run one for a generation or two

I don't really know um I am a bunny furry and stuff but um yeah

Idek I can't really think if one at the moment but um yeah maybe Patrick from "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" but yeah idk

Erm...It was originally supposed to be BlueCheeseMonkey but I dont know what happened :p

I was actually here since i was 7 but never bothered to join until 2 years ago

I have been a member here for 2 years and this is my second account

Sell T-shirts online :p

Er...Being alive?

Well I am a bit shy irl so..........idk

I'm running my IDL at the moment

I kicked a random classmate in the balls out of frustration once because I was angry at someone else

I have no idea.

Supah cow was really random I guess. I first used the username CyanideEX then EvilRaccon then Meerkatz then SuperCow. And I realized that Super Cow might be a little generic so I changed it to Supah :p And I usually add 090 'cause I kinda like it for some strange reason.

I have known TamaTalk since forever ( that is not possible but that's just a form of hyperbole ) and I usually use it to get information and stuff about my tamagotchis. It was just now that I joined because I want to know and interact with people because I'm really friendly in real life :p

I have been here for just around 6 months :p I had my other account ( find it out yourself :p ) but I only used it for a week I guess.

I'm currently a high school student. Nothing much really :p

I guess it's making friends online. It's not really an achievement but more of a reward. Having my online friends around just makes me so happy and warm inside. :3

No. All of the things that you see here is what I really am in real life.

Yes! I'm running my P's right now and planning to start up my Entamas once again :D

I want to be a YouTuber although that'll never happen :p

I guess it's Kiba from Naruto :p I'm really an outgoing, loud, jolly person that always wants his friends around him but also has a feisty attitude :D

Well, I love Chamametchi and Mametchi, as my favorite Tamagotchi characters, so I decided to make my username that way...and my online nickname, "Chama", was based off my user, due to it being too long, so my friends call me Chama rather than my username. Also, I was trying to get Chamametchi or Mametchi in my Tama-Go. But it died, and I can't unscrew the batteries.

I think I was trying to find a Character Chart for my Tamagotchi V4, and I found a link to TamaTalk, which had the topic I was looking for. I wanted to make an account here, and I wanted to be part of the TamaTalk family...so, I came here.

I joined TamaTalk in Feburary (sorry if I spelled that wrong). So I think I was here for 2 years, I believe. I'm not really sure. And yes, this is my first account on TamaTalk.

I play on the computer, use MikuMikuDance (MMD) and looking for that Rayman 3 version Rayman model, and I usually go on TamaTalk and chat with my friends. I even play with my Wii U.

Getting Rayman Origins for my 3DS. Just kidding. Getting into 8th Grade in my school. It's exciting to be with my friends again.

My personality is the same in real life, except I don't cop an attitude with my friends...though I only do that when things get over the fence (meaning "things get out of hand").

Yeah. I used to have a Nano Baby, and it was a cousin to the Tamagotchi itself, but sadly, I don't have it with me anymore...

I play video games a lot - mostly Rayman, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion (GameCube), and whole lot more.

Rayman. He's a pretty jolly guy, though he can get a little angry at times, like when the Rabbids get into his life...but, he's a cutie, and I have been in love with him ever since I played Rayman Origins. He always has a smile on his face.

A) Well, I tried names such as Memetchi123 and Violetchi123, but they were taken so I used this.

A) I found TamaTalk by searching Tamagotchi questions in Google. I joined because I wanted to know more about Tamagotchis (such as the iD L)

A) More than a year and a half. Yes, this is my first username.

A) I go to school, swim, read, play the piano, ride my bike etc.

A) Completing swimming I guess. Also, getting a few other certificates.

A) I talk well here because I don't have to see the persons face, I have a real shy personality.

A) Not really, but I do turn one on once in a while.

A) I'm crazy, and I know it.

A) The arrogant, kind and friendly "if no one gets on her nerves" (I think haha) parts of Katniss Everdeen, and the full wierd part of Po from Telletubbies.

1) What's the story behind your username/online nickname?
Username - I really don't know, I was 8 and I know from my brother that 8-year-olds think of really weird names that usually involve two words put together. I think the main idea what that I liked Dazzilitchi and I'm a girl. :p
Online nickname - I think the first person to start calling me Dazz was SugaryGoesRAWR on TT, and I guess the nickname stuck. As for Dazzmina, I was talking to Fwoggy (my real life friend) when she joined TT and saying to her not to call me my real name online and call me Dazz or Mina, so she asked if she could call me Dazzmina and that nickname stuck as well.

I was searching for the Nazotchi code back when TamaTown was popular (or at the very least actually worked!) and came across a topic here about it which I wanted to reply to. I registered in order to reply to the topic, only to find it was locked. Bored, I sent a very silly and embarrassing PM which attracted what I'll call an unkind response, meaning a topic about calling me a hacker on Tamagotchi Home. But that's a completely different story...

I've been here since 26th November 2009; around 3 and a half years. I used to think this was my first username, but recently I discovered another account which I knew existed but I didn't know it was older. I've had anything between 5 and 15 usernames but this is the one I've stuck with.

The correct answer would be school, I guess, but I only spend around a quarter of my time at school. Another quarter is spent asleep, another eighth is spent trying to get to sleep and the rest is spent either on the computer, drawing, writing, listening to music, watching videos, playing games on my iPad and stuff like that.

I have too many...but I'm so used to getting good grades, they just don't matter any more so my biggest achievement would have to be helping people and making friends on TT. The academic side comes easy to me, it's social stuff I have a problem with and managing to stay on TT even through stuff that's made me want to leave is better than any good grades. :)

Well...it's more like my personality in real life is the fake one. My online personality is the real one. I'm completely different online and in real life. In real life I'm very shy, try to be polite but never say anything more than the typical "how are you?" or "what's your favourite subject?", whereas online I'm not shy at all and say whatever I want (resulting in a lot of embarrassing posts but also resulting in a lot of good memories).

This is a hard one to answer since it varies. I've gone a few months without using Tamas sometimes, but I always get drawn back to them. I don't think they're something I'm ever going to be able to leave behind since they've changed my life so much, but they're not my main interest anymore.

I'm allergic to the water in my favourite swimming pool but fine with the water in any other swimming pool. Randomest fact about me. :D

None. I'm a girl and I'm good at school stuff and like writing. That rules out around 90% of fictional characters. The ones it doesn't rule out always seem to have blonde hair and be really pretty and be the girlfriend of the protagonist in the book, which doesn't describe me at all.

Nazotchi, being the secretive Tamagotchi was the choice i made, cause i don't tell people very much about myself, other than what i give out on my Profile.

Found it by accident, liked it, and decided to stay.

I've been a member since The 3rd of September of 2009

Currently I'm a high school student, but i also work in construction, doing ventilation piping and systems.
The artwork i make. I never thought i'd be able to make something so pretty.
Nope, how i act here is how i act everywhere.
Every day.
I Co-own a successful Minecraft server along side my brother and two bestfriends.
The only character i can identify with is the one i created, Teethdude. It's also the username i use for nearly Everything else.

I like robot pets and when I signed up here I had a bunch of robot dogs. They were the inspiration for my username. I'm not fond of the name anymore since I'm robo717 almost everywhere else. But I don't want to make a new account and lose everything so I'm sort of stuck with it.

I searched for Tamagotchi forums on Google. Since this one was the most active forum I joined. And I've never regretted it.

I think since 2011

I'm disabled

Nothing really.

Not really. I'm able to express myself better online than I can in real life. But other than that there's no difference in the way I act online and the way I act In real life

Yes. I currently have my V5 active and on it's second generation.

When I'm bored I tend to doodle pictures of robots slaying monsters

Any robot or android. Wall E, Johnny Five, Data and R2 D2 just to name a few examples

I'm named after the Egyptian sun God, Ra. He who rose out of the primordial waters of Nun from a lotus flower. Father of Shu and Tefnut, husband to Hathor. Creator of mankind from a single tear.

After I got back into Tamagotchis back in 2005, I was clueless to their new design. So after I got home, I decided to look online to see if I could find any information, and that's when I came upon TamaTalk.

I've been a member for 8 years (2005) now! Wow, time flies. This is the one and only account I own on TamaTalk. I don't believe in making multiple accounts.

I'm a graphic design student, and also work as a data analyst for the university in the field of transportation.

Recently graduated! :D

No, not at all. I'm very much like my online personality in real life.

Yes, don't we all? ;-)

I'm rather OCD about tidyness. In my house, everything has a place, and everything is in perfect order. Sometimes this can be a bit of a pain, as I realize most people aren't this way. So when I go to visit friends etc, it sometimes bothers me to see all the disorder.

Agatha Christie's: Hercule Poirot, the Belgian detective. A keen, logical mind coupled with an obsessive need for order, symmetry and the finer comforts in life.

I just wanted something unique...I don't really know, it just came to me out of the blue (punderful).

I remember trying to research something for the V4.5, the first Tamagotchi I picked up in 2011 after maybe 3 or 4 years? I came across somebody's log on Tama Zone and I liked it a lot, and then I found TamaTalk and started reading logs here.

Since November 2011 and this is my first username.

I'm a student. :p Amateur photographer, still learning a lot.

Nothing I can think of at the moment...

Not really. I think I'm nicer online than in real life.

Of course.

I am obsessed with Japanese emoticons.

None that come to mind...but I usually identify with the really shy characters the most.

I don't know, really. I started using it for a lot of things. I don't even know
how I came up with it, haha. I think maybe because on some wesbite "LittleWolf" was taken
so I added in "Choco", I still don't know why though.

I think I found out about TamaTalk when I first got a tamagotchi and wanted to see
how to raise it or something, when I was younger. I didn't join until 2010 since that was when
I really started to get into collecting.

It says since 2010 but I've been around for a lot longer.

Go to school and do school stuff, I guess. Sit around the house playing videogames, watching Netflix, and
playing with Tamagotchis/Vpets.

My academic skills. I'm really smart so I get good grades and I guess that's something to be proud of.

I don't think so. I'm a smart-a** online and in person. I'm equally nice online and offline, I dunno it depends.

I have four sitting in front of me, lol.

I want to marry Misha Collins.

Whatever charaacter is a smart-a** (and actually smart) character that's pretty, likes to play videogames and read books.
Yeah, I described myself but I can't think of any character that comes to mind.

My favourite character is Kuribotchi from the Osumesu.
Ages ago, I created a different account back in like 2006.
7 years and this isn't my first username.
SPORTS - Cycling, running, hiking and basketball
Writing poetry in a book that I will allow no one to read under any circumstance
Listening to music constantly
Go on my phone way too much for a person with no credit at the moment
Buying stuff online
Hopefully my report card for school that should come in the mail in the next week!
Sort of. I'm way way nicer in real life, I'm nice on here too but I react if someone's unreasonable or mean or something, unlike in real life where I just try to be nice to everyone and try to please everyone which doesn't go too well most of the time
I tried to get back into them, but no I do not play with Tamagotchis anymore.
I like Cadbury Chocolate more than Tamamum
I don't even know.

(oddsandendswithlove)- I picked this name because of our selling base.my hubby and I sell and trade a lot of random things, such as models that we paint/make, tamagotchi's, video games etc.. but we wanted to show that we take very good care with the items, whether its while were sculpting, painting or refurbishing the items <3

I had just gotten back into tamagotchi's and found out that there was a color tama haha id l to be adzact. and I needed to look up some information about it and it directed me to tama-zone but I didn't really like the way the site worked,so I clicked on the next link which was tamatalk.com which was super easy to find info and ive been here ever since <3

just a few months now.

i am a digital media artist, and commission multi medium artist on the side and i am a CCA (continuing care assist) but i am in training to become a VON(Victorian order of nurses).and also a wife and mother <3

ive accomplished a lot in my life but the very best achievement would be obtaining lol my husband, and giving birth to two of the most amazing little boys in the world <3

nope this is me, im ditsy, annoying, technical, kind of person that tries her best to be fair and kind. (at least i hope im kind lo)

DUH!!! lol that's why im here silly :p lol but seriously yes i have a crap load of them and im super obsessed haha <3

well im an organizational FREAK! haha which drives my hubby mad lol...and a random one on here, would be everytime i post or message someone or a topic etc i always leave a heart at the end of every one to send a lil love to everyone lol. <3

Otome-chan (Aikatsu) LOVE YOUUUU <3

Wow, neat post idea, TamaMum!! :)

My real name is Kaitlyn... ha. No explanation needed.

I'm not sure, to be honest. Probably after a while of Tama searching. I definitely didn't find it at the beginning of my addiction.

A year? Not sure. To the <<<< will say! And yes, first username.

I finished my computer programming degree a year ago, and have been working full time as a web developer ever since. Can't complain. Good (well paying) industry!

One of my goals for the year was to get an app into the App Store. Check out "Stached!" -- I made it all! :)
*cough* minus graphics. Had a lovely coworker help with those. I just code, lols.

I don't keep them separate. I may be slightly more "emoticony" online than I really am... just trying to be nice through words, LOL.

Errrrryday!

I don't have enough time in a day to play all the video games I am involved in.

I have noooo idea. I only really watch TV shows like Dexter, The Office, Breaking Bad, Lost, GoT. Fictional characters that relate to me don't really happen ;/

My name is Teri. I had originally set out to have this account be It`s Teri!! but the exclamation points made it so I couldn't use it so I removed them. The ` instead of ' is because I like how the ` looks

I found TamaTalk through another forum I was active on, and I thought it looked like a pretty cool forum so I joined

I have been a member here for just over 7 years, I joined in my first account on June 11th 2006, during TamaTalk's 2nd birthday, so its easy for me to remember how long I've been on TamaTalk. This is my sixth account.

Well, I go to school obviously, I also play netball, read, knit, and play the flute. Other than that I don't really do much, I spend most of my time online

I'm proud of all my school achievements ^.^

well, I think I talk a bit more online than in real life, but not much more.

Running three right now!

I have an Avengers poster on my wall

I honestly do not know

I've been through like 10 different usernames on here, usually fandom related but I've been hovering on this one for awhile. Famous Last Words was my favourite My Chemical Romance song at the time, so it just kind of stuck.

My friend (Ella) said it was a pre cool site so I joined up.

Since late 2008. I don't know how many usernames I've burned through, but this is definately not my first.

Student at highschool. Read a lot of books, write a lot of fics.

Making it into stream (top class) and not getting kicked out of it.

Not really but sort of. In real life I tend to be kind of quiet and shy and not really voice opinions but online I'm more able to express them.

No. Like sometimes I'll play with them for a couple of days but I don't really have time for them anymore.

I want to take up sewing so I can eventually get to the stage where I can make clothing.

I don't really know. Any character with large amounts of snarkiness and black humour. Rose Lalonde comes to mind.

1) What's the story behind your username / online nickname? I will love Mametchi FOREVER!

2) How did you find TamaTalk and why did you decide to join? I found TamaTalk when I was 8 while looking for V4 codes but didn't join until I was 13 because I was mad at Mimitchi being in the logo instead of Mametchi. I joined when my friend said she was on TamaTalk

3) How long have you been a member here (and is this your first username)? Ahh... Over a year now? Year and a half? My first username was Princess ChamaGirl which is super cheesy.

4) What do you do in real life? Play with Tamagotchis.

5) What achievement are you most proud of? Getting 60 generations on my Tama-Go

6) Do you have an "online personality" that's different from your real one? How so? I'm a moody depressed teen in real life, but I like meeting people online.

7) Do you still play with Tamagotchis? YES

8) Give one random fact about yourself. I'm in love with Ikemen Mametchi

9) What fictional character do you identify with the most? Himespetchi because she is in love with Mametchi.

Sugary was a nickname given to me! And I'm not exactly sure where rawr comes from 8)

I was looking for answers to a question I had about an old tamagotchi and stumbled upon here!

Around six years, and I think my first name was prettymaikkoshinytama

I'm in my second year of high school, and my option subjects I take are Food Technology/Nutrition and Japanese! I also enjoy writing, watching rugby and baking!

Hmm, possibly my results for these exam things I took a couple years ago!

I guess I'm a bit softer I think, maybe a little less shy, but otherwise it's pretty much the same!

No, my parents don't want to buy me any more OnO

as 99.9 percent of people here know, I adore rugby!! and patrick lambie 8)

Either Jade Harley [Homestuck] or Usagi Tsukino [bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back