ANOTHER one!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWars9

Reaction score
OK, my friend wanted a Tamagotchi, and she asked me if the price was too high so she sent me a link to the product, but when I looked at the website...IT'S TOTALLY FAKE!

Here's an image of the Tama she wants:

3.jpg

As you can see, IT'S PRETTY UGLY! Oh sorry the image is a bit big but it wouldn't let me scale it down ^^;

First thing we see is that the word Tamagotchi is NOWERE on the package. Instead it says Ura-pet which I have no clue what that means!

Second, it has a female symbol on it! Real Bandai tamas do not have this regardless of the generation!!!!

Third....IT HAS JD'S SYMBOL!!!!!!!

I told my friend that this was a fake and she ended up buying a real one on eBay. THIS IS A WARNING!

Vivid breeding process? Is this an R-Rated virtual pet?
Generally, yes.

And yes, there is no question that is is a fake Tamagotchi.

So much hard work went into making a knock-off, too bad they just can't make their own product.

Upon further searching i discovered that JD is a Chinese Company

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not something I'd WANT to see on a Tamagotchi any day.
Well stay away from the weird side of the internet and you'll be fine. Trust me. >.>

*grabs the brain bleach*

Please tell me there aren't people out there writing dirty Tamagotchi fan fiction. The very idea makes me wish Brain Bleach was actually a thing.

They're all the same boring virtual pet in a cheap, really crappy shell that resembles a Tamagotchi. I have a few - there's no "vivid breeding process". There aren't even eggs. The pets just appear and kind of idle on the screen, they don't do anything lol.

Those fake Tamagotchis?

Hope nobodies falling for those anytime soon.....

WHY DO THEY HAVE TAMAGOTCHI PICS?! That's copying!

Those fake Tamagotchis?

Hope nobodies falling for those anytime soon.....

WHY DO THEY HAVE TAMAGOTCHI PICS?! That's copying!
They want to fool people into buying them like new people who just started to know Tamagotchi also in one topic there was fake tamagotchi's ID...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back