This is a tamagotchi plus right..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyle9009

Reaction score
Alright so i got this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-2004-BANDAI-Tamagotchi-Virtual-Pet-Eng-Ver-/370832086677?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5657509695&nma=true&si=5LniZEmAb8jQpiwV9ue2K3KnnaA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 and i thought it was a tamagotchi plus (hong kong version so it would be in english). But other people have been saying its a v1 or v2 or what think its a plus and its defiantly in english (since the directions are in english.) Thanks guys! Also is it any rare? Im not sure if it is!

Tamagotchi Plus is the Japanese version of the V1

Looks like you have the V1 Connexion version released for the HK market area (in English) - their shell designs were the same as the Japanese Tamagotchi Plus shells

Although take heed; sometimes despite being the shell of a V1, the programming will be that of a V2.

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hong Kong products are always suspicious to me, but even if it has the guts of a v2, it's still a great Tamagotchi and you got it at a great price!

I'd be a little disappointed, but I'd be happy either way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back