Custom made accessory has green/white background?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
Hey :) )

So I just got my IRDA USB and easily got a hang of it. I downloaded a lot of items already :3

I created my own sprites and used Binary's application which is IDmakeDL If I'm not mistaken.

I easily created it and downloaded it to my P's. It appeared on the KiraMoriShop which was awesome but then I noticed the background was still there. I changed the background to white and re-downloaded it and it was still there.

Here's some pictures:

BtxbqxKl.jpg

vLVrVGIl.jpg

( Yes, that's Ash's hat )

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance! :)

Ahh. They probably made it in photoshop... Then put it into paint to convert it quickly... Then transferred it over. Likely missed the png part to make it transparent.(In photoshop, it should have been saved under a png)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I recall the Ps use a different color set than the IDLs. I'm forgetful about the workaround but it's not that simple to use the IDL programs to make custom P downloads. I'll see if I can find the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh. They probably made it in photoshop... Then put it into paint to convert it quickly... Then transferred it over. Likely missed the png part to make it transparent.(In photoshop, it should have been saved under a png)
Thank you! :D I can finally make loads of stuff now :3

Just a note, I believe the final image needs to be a jpg, not a png. otherwise, it will glitch. I am unsure if saving in photoshop as a jpg will flatten the image. Its been a while since I have messed with transferable items and photoshop in that way. I have been working with psd and png.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back