Photo
- - - - -

Custom made accessory has green/white background?

Best Answer   SailorRosette , 22 June 2013 - 07:41 PM   Go to the full post   

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:06 PM ( #1 )

Hey :))

So I just got my IRDA USB and easily got a hang of it. I downloaded a lot of items already :3

I created my own sprites and used Binary's application which is IDmakeDL If I'm not mistaken.

I easily created it and downloaded it to my P's. It appeared on the KiraMoriShop which was awesome but then I noticed the background was still there. I changed the background to white and re-downloaded it and it was still there.

Here's some pictures:

BtxbqxKl.jpg

vLVrVGIl.jpg

( Yes, that's Ash's hat )

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

Views

Started

22 Jun 2013

Last Post

22 Jun 2013

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:41 PM ( #2 )     Best Answer  

Ahh. They probably made it in photoshop... Then put it into paint to convert it quickly... Then transferred it over. Likely missed the png part to make it transparent.(In photoshop, it should have been saved under a png)

• SupahCow090 likes this

jzwolf530

• jzwolf530 user photo

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:41 PM ( #3 )

If I recall the Ps use a different color set than the IDLs. I'm forgetful about the workaround but it's not that simple to use the IDL programs to make custom P downloads. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edited by jzwolf530, 22 June 2013 - 07:42 PM.

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:54 PM ( #4 )

Ahh. They probably made it in photoshop... Then put it into paint to convert it quickly... Then transferred it over. Likely missed the png part to make it transparent.(In photoshop, it should have been saved under a png)

Thank you! :D I can finally make loads of stuff now :3

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:21 PM ( #5 )

Just a note, I believe the final image needs to be a jpg, not a png. otherwise, it will glitch. I am unsure if saving in photoshop as a jpg will flatten the image. Its been a while since I have messed with transferable items and photoshop in that way. I have been working with psd and png.