dragotti help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightspiritwings

Reaction score
I recently purchased a dragotti from someone on tama-zone, got it today put the batteries in...set the time...and it's just stuck on the hatching scene...i've waited nearly fifteen minutes for it to hatch and nothing

is there something i'm missing?

Irk, sounds like my Baby Bat. i wonder if they're similar? Only way i got mine to hatch was to hit the reset button and then, somehow, it hatched? It was really strange.

Irk, sounds like my Baby Bat. i wonder if they're similar? Only way i got mine to hatch was to hit the reset button and then, somehow, it hatched? It was really strange.

yea I actually ended up messing with it again and eventually it finally started acting normal x.x

If you discover how to turn the sound off on the Dragotti, could you let me know? :) I didn't get instructions with mine, and the sounds are too loud for me to be able to enjoy it, ahah.

If you discover how to turn the sound off on the Dragotti, could you let me know? :) I didn't get instructions with mine, and the sounds are too loud for me to be able to enjoy it, ahah.

It's like a tamagotchi, a and c at the same time seemed to work

Are you liking the dragotti? I have been debating on whether I want to try to track one down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back