What are your favourite and least favourite songs? Mine are -
- Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield because I want to be a writer but I can't purple dolphinning think of anything to write that isn't really embarrassing (listen to the song and you'll see that is a relevant reason)
- Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson but only lyric videos BECAUSE THE MUSIC VIDEO HAS A PLANE IN IT AND IT SEEING THE PLANE MAKES ME FEEL SICK D:
- Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson because the music video is so sad but amazing at the same time and so is the song itself
- Hello by Kelly Clarkson because it describes me almost as well as Unwritten
- Around The World by ATC because it has the best music possible but the lyrics are a bit repetitive
- Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson because I always have to catch my breath when I'm running so I think of the song and it distracts me from running
- My Heart Beats Like A Drum by ATC because it is the only song I know that has a similie for its title
- Peacock by Katy Perry. All I can say is don't listen to it.
- California Girls by Katy Perry. Don't listen to it.
- The Really Bad Song That Makes Me Feel Sick, which is written by me and it is about airports, planes, taxis, eating in the kitchen, candles, crabs, water slides, dead animals and other things that scare me or make me stressed
- Dressin' Up by Katy Perry. Don't listen to it.
- Some other songs that I am not allowed to mention here. I looked up an inappropriate word on a song lyrics site and later regretted it, as well as having about 10 new least favourite songs.