Tiny Tower!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I only got the app Tiny Tower on my iPad today and I've already spent ages on it. It is really fun as well as being needier than an Oceangotchi. The idea is that you build a skyscraper thing with shops, cafes, arcades and accommodation for virtual people employed there. You can choose which job to give each person based on their skill level at each job. *gets notification saying my barber shop is ready to be restocked* It constantly sends you notifications, like it just did. You have to buy new stock for your shops and stuff when it runs out. If you don't have Tiny Tower, I recommend it; it is free and looks like it's compatible with almost all iOS devices.

Yes I play Tiny Tower. Its a big competition at my school whoever has the most floors and so far its me :D I find it annoying though how the elevators are so slow so i don't really bring the bitzens to their floor unless they will give me a towerbuck :p And yes, its very needy and theres so many notifications and they usually pop up when i'm on Tamatalk :p its really fun and you should try it :)

I used to be obsessed with that game about a year ago. I got kind of bored of it though.

i'm waiting for it to install on my phone. i hope none of my bitizens are like Fricus (failed actor and fishmonger he gets excited around video cameras lol)

I built a Residential floor and used an estate agent to get bitizens there. What did I find an hour later? 4 bitizens with pet tigers, and all of them getting into fights. I evicted them all and built a bakery instead. :p Some of them annoy me though, they hate any job I give them.

By the way, how do you know if a person who's using the elevator is going to give you a towerbux? For me floor 10 is very popular and it takes ages to get the bitizens up there, I only want to do it if they're going to give me a towerbux.

I have like 50 floors and i havent even upgraded my elevator :p its annoying when they want to go to higher floors unless they givee tower bucks -_-

I have a much similar app called Small City. It doesn't have a sky scrapers, but you build separate buildings and add town residents.

Read EMF's Yumecantchi plush review and you will know how I feel about Tiny Tower. It stops me being sad and crying for no reason because I always play it at the only times I am ever sad (early morning and night). And it is generally really fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
favorite Bitbook post: Bob: Who tinfoiled my entire apartment? Not funny guys! lol XD and llama policies? are you my language arts teacher from this year?

edit: apparently Juicy Smoothie's wheatgrass juice is very popular

I GOT THE LLAMA POLICY THING! And my 12th floor...on day 3 of playing. Approximately 4 floors per day, proving my obsession with Tiny Tower.

Edit: My 12th floor is a residential one, I got 5 new bitizens. Unlike the last lot, there are no pet tigers among these and they are all getting on. YAY! :D

I got all 3 people into their dream job at the Sushi Bar

all the shops are being restocked and i'm all out of tower bux!
That's my situation permanently. :p I was only inactive for a few hours and half my shops ran out of stock, as well as earning 20,000 coins. I almost have enough for my 14th floor now...

EDIT: I traded in 10 TowerBux for 3000 coins...only about 30 coins until I can afford my 14th floor, and I only got my 13th today! :D *buys 14th floor* Now, I'm going for a Service floor...I need 7 TowerBux to complete it early...*has 2 TowerBux* It will be finished at about half past midnight. I'm so obsessed with Tiny Tower I'm actually prepared to stay up that late to do it. :p

you have more coins than me! but you also have more floors too and probably more shops.
I'm not sure that's true right now. 3,218 coins, 4 TowerBux, 14 floors one of which is in construction, 8 floors that are some kind of shop, 4 residential. The remaining 2 are lobby and the construction one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back