aliexpress - Is this site legit?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its actually a great page. They sell monster high on it which is another fandom of mine and has hundreds of great reviews from members on our facebook and forum pages. I have ordered from it. the only downside is it's like ebay so look at peoples feedback. and becuase its an asian page it comes form places like hong kong and such and there for shipping takes a while/

Looking at what Ra has posted and what Ciara has said, it seems like you should make sure you only buy from sellers with good feedback since it seems like the website itself won't refund you or anything since people where saying "No buyer protection, etc"

hmmm yea I guess it's a matter of do I want to risk the money or not..i mean it's only fifteen bucks...but ehhhh

oh definitely i've already been scouting around :)

Would it be worth having a look around to see if you can find those vpets on another (more reliable) auction site? It wouldn't hurt to wait a while and search around would it? :) ;)

Ooooo I'd want the bunny one. o.o But I wonder how it's cared for? Or if it's just a watch with a pet on it sorta like a screen saver?

I've had experience with both, they're just like ebay. just make sure your seller has positive feedback

it looks like you care for them to a certain extent...if you look at the link I originally posted and scroll down you can see images of them and looks like you can play with them and put them to sleep maybe and feed them

Ooooo I'd want the bunny one. o.o But I wonder how it's cared for? Or if it's just a watch with a pet on it sorta like a screen saver?

Oh i didn't see those pictures. Hm, I might get all 3, they look adorable. I really want the bunny and dog, but if I get the cat, too, I have the collection.

Came across this site with these cute watch vpets for sale

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tamagotchi-Watches-touch-screen-electronic-qpet-pet-machine-pet-dog-pet-cat-pet-rabbit/865499322.html

but have never heard of it before or anything and wondering if it's a legit site...I kinda want that dog and cat one :X

anyone ever heard of aliexpress or anything?

I am not experienced with the site you mentioned .But i know how to check a site is legit or not ..Use the site Whoisxy.com to get the detail of the website.If the result shows all the details of the site (such as owner,location,etc) means it is legit site, heck the review of the site in Google .I checked it .According to me it is a formatted good site.You also check it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back