Tamagotchi Happiest Story in the Universe: possible English release?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamAmore

Reaction score
Madman was planning to release the second Tamagotchi movie in English, but an English release still unknown, so...

Let's make a petition!

Send an email to

[email protected]

copy and paste this:

Gently Madman company, it's known that you were planning an English release for the second Tamagotchi movie, we'd be very happy if you'll release it in English because it's impossible to find it in English subs, but we want the English cast of the first Tamagotchi movie and not the cast of the Australian dub of "Tamagotchi!", we're saying this because you're an Australian company.

We hope you'll take in consideration our request, we'd happy if you will!

(put your name)

Gently Madman company, it's known that you were planning an English release for the second Tamagotchi movie, we'd be very happy if you'll release it in English because it's impossible to find it in English subs, but we want the English cast of the first Tamagotchi movie and not the cast of the Australian dub of "Tamagotchi!", we're saying this because you're an Australian company. We hope you'll take in consideration our request, we'd happy if you will! Pango

Gently Madman company, it's known that you were planning an English release for the second Tamagotchi movie, we'd be very happy if you'll release it in English because it's impossible to find it in English subs, but we want the English cast of the first Tamagotchi movie and not the cast of the Australian dub of "Tamagotchi!", we're saying this because you're an Australian company. We hope you'll take in consideration our request, we'd happy if you will! Pango
Pango - if you read the first post again, I think you will find that TamAmore is asking for ppl to send an email to Madman - not to copy & paste her exact text in this topic ;)

No, you have to copy and paste.

Disney Italian fans have done something similar to get the old Italian Peter Pan dub on bluray, emailing Disney and posting messages to Disney Italia.

Sorry, it's gentle, not gently, but I don't own a pc, posts sometimes take a really long time to post on the site, and sometimes I make mistakes.

Contact Madman on Facebook too if you want xD

What if I want the cast from the English dub of "Tamagotchi!", hmmmm? Everybody has different opinions. <_<

Also, the email for asking Madman about upcoming titles is [email protected].

Please email them saying you would like an English dub of Happiest Story in the Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back