Remodel rooms do they change?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's been quite some time since I played with my Tamas and decided just the other night to pull out my collection. Nearly over a year because my hubby and I have been quite busy. (Yes I am a married gal who plays Tamas still...25 is not too old! Haha) He had bought me a couple of Tama-go's last year when he saw them on clearance at Big5 and I'd never really played one longer than about the first week he brought them home, so I started one up. It's currently a 2YR Girl, 25Lb, 1G, Shelltchi with full hearts, full friendship. and half training.

However I am quite confused on the whole remodel thing.

How many "remodel" themes are there, and if you change, do you lose the one that you previously paid for?

I have tons and tons of points 50,506,960 to be exact. I don't remember how I got so many, because when I put the batteries in the one I'm runnning I just selected download instead of starting anew. My character from before had run away so I did the soft reset with the home keys and obvisouly it let me keep the last character's points. Wait I think I may have got them on the Music CIty website, I sort of remember there was a type of trick I had used...but that's long since left my memory haha.

Also in the scale menu what is the one that says "Character" and has eggs and a number in an egg?

What is the purpose of "Park"? Every time I go there they just play teeter totter and thats it.

Are there any other interesting things that anyone has discovered on this Tama? I know Bandai likes to hide certain things in each version :)

Thanks for any help!

well the remodeling is quite simple for the tamago there are around 5 themes I believe (its been a while since I last logged one sry lol) and they are just to spruce up your place hehe... the park is a place where you go to socialize, mostly I believe for the tamago...in the newer versions like the tamagotchi ID L it serves for many more used as the tamamarket and pets etc can be gotten there...the tamagotchi p's is the newest version of tama out there that's the one im mostly runninga t the moment, and if you don't have one I think you should check them out! they are amazing! haha...

and as for "secrets" in the tama I believe there are a few unlockable desinitations that can be obtained through different means. and the characters that you can buy for the tamago that hooks into the top of it, unlock different games, items, food etc... I can only explain the bare minimum due to the fact that I haven't ran mine in abo 3 years haha.. so hopefully someone else can explain these topics in a much more detailed manor.. oh and I know there are many different topics on this tama just type it in the search engine <3

You are so awesome! Thank you for your reply. I think the Tama-go is pretty neat I've figured out that you can change the contrast and that theres like a screen saver type thing which is fairly neat as well. I've been looking at the Japan colored tamas but it seems kind of daunting since it's in another language and the prices that I've seen are through the roof. Yesterday I looked up the english ver ID L and the person listing it was out of their mind crazy asking for almost $300! Yeah. No. If I oculd find one reasonably priced under say $40/50 then absolutely :) I just can't see spending so much on a toy for myself LOL.

I will have to search a little bit more in tips and tricks. I couldn't find what I was looking for this morning which is why I started this post today :) I like the background I have right now, but I saw there were a couple others and now I'm worried that if I buy another that this one will dissappear.

oh NP not sure if it was any help at all though baha.. the Japanese language on the color tama's isn't hard to get the hand of. its really not needed to know any of the language haha I could give you a lot of info for those lol I could forward all the instructions to you.. and I would suggest the tamagotchi p's to you as a first time color. it has a lot of really amazing features. its definitely blown my mind haha.. and I actually don't even realize a lot of the time anymore that the toy is in Japanese haha..its not a read heavy toy <3 oh and I can find great deals on ebay to get them for around $20-$45 . if you are ever interested let me know and I can get you a link or two hehe

You are so awesome! Thank you for your reply. I think the Tama-go is pretty neat I've figured out that you can change the contrast and that theres like a screen saver type thing which is fairly neat as well. I've been looking at the Japan colored tamas but it seems kind of daunting since it's in another language and the prices that I've seen are through the roof. Yesterday I looked up the english ver ID L and the person listing it was out of their mind crazy asking for almost $300! Yeah. No. If I oculd find one reasonably priced under say $40/50 then absolutely :) I just can't see spending so much on a toy for myself LOL.

I will have to search a little bit more in tips and tricks. I couldn't find what I was looking for this morning which is why I started this post today :) I like the background I have right now, but I saw there were a couple others and now I'm worried that if I buy another that this one will dissappear.

ok so I tried to P.M this info to you but it said that you cannot receive anymore messages lol so heres the info I came up with for you in regards to purchasing a tamagotchi p's <3

hey hun, so I wanted to send you these links so you can get an idea of how much to get the tamagotchi p's would cost this first link is free shipping and starting bids at $39. which a lot of the time they end at that amount as well <3

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-Tamagotchi-PS-LED-Color-Monitor-Electric-PET-Game-Blue-TOP-SELLER-/161055556728?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item257fa8c478

the next one is from the adzact same seller that I had baught mine from..hes posting it free shipping with buy it now for $49 but you can offer him $45 and hell take it right away.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-Tamagotchi-PS-LED-Color-Monitor-Electric-PET-Game-Blue-TOP-SELLER-/161055556728?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item257fa8c478

both these are really great deals! as the tamagotchi p's can cost up to $89 for one...so I hope this helps a little for any future purchases <3 if you want I can continue sending some good links to you <3 if not just let me know as well so I don't keep torturing you haha <3

That is awesome! I thought it would be so complicated to use. I don't know why my inbox thingy isn't working, but yes please feel free to send any links for listings and I'll keep an eye out. If I can find a good deal I would absolutely order it! That's exciting :) And if I do end up ordering the instructions would definetely come in handy! Thank you again for replying :)

I have the pink and green one..the yellow is like a light sunshine yellow with pearl sparkle tint...and the green is a light baby mint green with of course the pearl sparkle tint..ive been wanting to get the white one and purple one too haha <3 that is a good deal actually really good one but just watch the bidding sometimes they stop there haha. ive seen on bids a pink one go for $27 free shipping new in box haha... so keep a good watch out! <3 and good luck hun..if you manage to get one let em know k :)

ok so this one is not a tamagotchi p's but its a hard to find and expensive id original its in box and comes with the guide book for dirt cheap haha... I know this seller very well actually many do on this site so if you were going to grab one this would be the one!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/310696307830?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

its $34.99 +10 shipping and that's a steal as these go for $135 +

its on bids but no one is bidding I was going to but I already have 4 tamagotchi id's lol so heres one for you

OH AND HURRY BECAUSE THERE ARE ONLY 14 MORE HRS LEFT TO THIS BIDDING!

Darn I totally missed that one! I just saw your reply but the auction had already ended. I was just about to go ebay surfing right now to look :) That would have been a good deal. Oh and I think I am going to try and get a yellow one, it looks so cute! I didn't know it had the pearly hue to it. I didn't even know much about them other than there were color tamas that existed because youtube sent me an email from someone I subscribed to and they were doing an unboxing of a new P and the English ID L. With the P is it worth getting the little chips that plug in the front? Or are they like the Tama-go where they don't do much other than bring two new games and a couple of items. Although I do enjoy their animations :) I think that is the cutest part.

that's ok..hey there is a few links for the tamagotchi p's here they are:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-Tamagotchi-Ps-Pink-Japanese-Toy-Best-Buy-/261240084199?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item3cd31f56e7

Darn I totally missed that one! I just saw your reply but the auction had already ended. I was just about to go ebay surfing right now to look :) That would have been a good deal. Oh and I think I am going to try and get a yellow one, it looks so cute! I didn't know it had the pearly hue to it. I didn't even know much about them other than there were color tamas that existed because youtube sent me an email from someone I subscribed to and they were doing an unboxing of a new P and the English ID L. With the P is it worth getting the little chips that plug in the front? Or are they like the Tama-go where they don't do much other than bring two new games and a couple of items. Although I do enjoy their animations :) I think that is the cutest part.

I dont know where you are from

Hi everyone! It's been quite some time since I played with my Tamas and decided just the other night to pull out my collection. Nearly over a year because my hubby and I have been quite busy. (Yes I am a married gal who plays Tamas still...25 is not too old! Haha) He had bought me a couple of Tama-go's last year when he saw them on clearance at Big5 and I'd never really played one longer than about the first week he brought them home, so I started one up. It's currently a 2YR Girl, 25Lb, 1G, Shelltchi with full hearts, full friendship. and half training.

However I am quite confused on the whole remodel thing.

How many "remodel" themes are there, and if you change, do you lose the one that you previously paid for?

I have tons and tons of points 50,506,960 to be exact. I don't remember how I got so many, because when I put the batteries in the one I'm runnning I just selected download instead of starting anew. My character from before had run away so I did the soft reset with the home keys and obvisouly it let me keep the last character's points. Wait I think I may have got them on the Music CIty website, I sort of remember there was a type of trick I had used...but that's long since left my memory haha.

Also in the scale menu what is the one that says "Character" and has eggs and a number in an egg?

What is the purpose of "Park"? Every time I go there they just play teeter totter and thats it.

Are there any other interesting things that anyone has discovered on this Tama? I know Bandai likes to hide certain things in each version :)

Thanks for any help!
just trying to help but heres a P's for $30 It ends a few hours no bids on it yet. Shipping is cheap too since it is from a us seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back