Welcome to Group Hatch Logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Welcome!

Ever wanted to keep a log together? This subforum is just for that! Logging Group Hatches!

You can gather a group together (recruit participants / discuss which versions / agree hatch timing) in the regular Group Hatchings forum area (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/13-group-hatchings/) and log about them here in this subforum!

This new sub forum for the Hatch Logs is so the topics will stay more clean and organized for the group hatches.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
OOO: THIS IS AWESOME.

I've always wanted to hatch something with just one other person and I always had to make an actual hatch topic! D:

Im glad this is here now

Last edited by a moderator:
oh this is a great idea! I wish had this for when I started the favorite tama hatch for july 1st.. but the posts have been in the other topics now <3

Yay! Now I don't have to check pages for the first post when I read other hatches

You can make a topic here. What the other forum is for is to GATHER a group together and plan a date, etc. Then when the day comes, you make a thread in this forum and then everyone logs about their tama and what not.

oh this is a great idea! I wish had this for when I started the favorite tama hatch for july 1st.. but the posts have been in the other topics now <3

As LittleChocoWolf has said above me, you may still post your hatch here once July 1st rolls around. The purpose of this was to keep discussions and logging separate to keep things more organized and tidy. It's often fun to read through the group hatches, but sometimes it gets tedious to first sift through several pages of nonrelevant recruitment discussion to get to the actual logging. Also, since now hatches will begin from page one, this will encourage the more artistic ones amongst us to come up with colorful and brilliant banners for the hatches. :)

Ra,

yeah I had thught about it more after reading a few more posts on this hehe.. this is a really great way to set the hatching logs up. and I want to thank you guys for coming up with such a great way of organizing the topics <3 im really excited for this hatch to commence on the 1st now <3 and thank you Ra for clarifying this for me, its greatly appreciated as always <3

As LittleChocoWolf has said above me, you may still post your hatch here once July 1st rolls around. The purpose of this was to keep discussions and logging separate to keep things more organized and tidy. It's often fun to read through the group hatches, but sometimes it gets tedious to first sift through several pages of nonrelevant recruitment discussion to get to the actual logging. Also, since now hatches will begin from page one, this will encourage the more artistic ones amongst us to come up with colorful and brilliant banners for the hatches. :)

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back