Dust easily trapped under P's clear faceplate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Reaction score
Is it just me, or do dust particles easily get trapped underneath the clear Faceplate on the Tamagotchi P's? It seems to collect between the screen and the buttons the most. It's rather annoying, really - though is this a general design flaw, or did I just end up particularly unlucky with mine...? :huh:

I believe its a design flaw unfortunately :( ... its becoming more and more of a complaint. and I myself have had these problems too

luckly My one never have this problem,Good luck owl ,all the best :)

good-luck-27-34691.gif

I have something similar too with my P's the pierces are big enough to cover mine up though so its not too irritating.

Hmm now that you mention it, I have started to notice some dust under mine too! Kind of a shame that you can't do anything about it, but since the dust on mine is so tiny I don't really get bothered by it.

My P's is same as you, but not covered by dust. My P's faceplate covered by little soup :eek:

its the biggest irritation haha..I am a neat freak and this bothers the c**p out of me :( is there any way to fix the problem? or at lweast clean them?

I have a tiny piece of dust under my p's faceplate too, it looks like a little spot .. Irritating !

I have tried to use some kind of a gaz bottle , especially made to remove dust (sorry i don't know the exact word for that) but it didn't work. I think it's kinda stuck in here but you should try that, or just blow on the screen might help

thank you im going to try the air cleaner cans that you use on the computers..hopefully itll be enough pressure..but if not then ill just have to live with it haha

I have a tiny piece of dust under my p's faceplate too, it looks like a little spot .. Irritating !

I have tried to use some kind of a gaz bottle , especially made to remove dust (sorry i don't know the exact word for that) but it didn't work. I think it's kinda stuck in here but you should try that, or just blow on the screen might help

Mine has a small dog hair under the faceplate right near the rubber heart. There are also some specks of dirt t the bottom.

that was a total fail haha ....yes I tried it and my husband was laughing his butt off haha so other than make a good laugh happen....it didn't work :p

I've got a cookie crumb under the faceplate and I can't stop stressing about it :p How does it even get under there *Pulls Hair*

EDIT: I put my mouth on the P's and sucked it out just then :p It works XD

It's funny but it works sometimes. That's how I got that dog hair out of there. But some of the dust particles are a bit more stubborn. I can't seem to dislodge them for anything. It's not really weird for someone who grew up in the days of the original NES. You'd often have to blow on the cartridges to get them to work.

I had been blowing into the buttons trying to get dust out from around the buttons but it never worked. Today I noticed an eyelash or something under the face plate right by the screen. I read this topic and tried sucking it out, it worked! Too bad it wont get the dust out by the buttons though :/

I had some little specks around the buttons. I was able to get them out with an air can.

My mother (yes, she plays with them, too!) has a little eyelash hair near the top of hers - close to the heart. I'm not sure if an air can would help in that case... perhaps if she tried going at it from the outer sides rather than in by the screen? Yet to try it for that area.

It is a very annoying design flaw :(

I've got a cookie crumb under the faceplate and I can't stop stressing about it :p How does it even get under there *Pulls Hair*

EDIT: I put my mouth on the P's and sucked it out just then :p It works XD
Lol!! I tried that, but I guess I didn't suck hard enough. xD

Yeah, I have a lil' hair right next to the buttons. It bothers me sooo much!!

I'LL SUCK FOREVER IF I HAVE TO

Lol Jk xD

Reactions: Owl
I have cat hair and bread crumbs in my P's. X_X The sucking theory worked for some of the dirt, but not all of it.

Haven't had it happen yet, but then again I just got them. If it happens though, we have an air compressor used to fill up the tires to our cars, so I use that to blow stuff out of my pets--works pretty well, too.

I suggest getting canned compressed air and one of the applicator straws. Should help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back