Strange Multi Pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol_tama

Reaction score
tumblr_mp5m8m0eaN1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Hi, I need help with identifying the first, green pet in this picture.
This lot came to me in mail yesterday and it contained many great things (as you can see) but I do not know what that green one is. I can't turn it on because it's at my mom's and I will get there in a couple of days and I'm trying to figure that green one out.

Could anyone help, please? xD

I have seen this one as a child...but I have no idea what the name of it is. but I do know it has been the very first time since I was 7yrs old that I have seen one haha <3 so to me that's a rare one baha...congrats on the wonderful lot! oh and maybe you can take some pics of it when you get it running <3

Thank you, T, that makes me even more curious about it, hm, I think I will run it and the Dinkie Dino first.

Funny thing, I got it all for just $10 including shipping. x)

haha I know I didn't help with your curiousity at all haha sry. but as I remember it runs very similarly to the tamagotchi but its an animal. and that's an excellent price great job!

Thank you, T, that makes me even more curious about it, hm, I think I will run it and the Dinkie Dino first.
Funny thing, I got it all for just $10 including shipping. x)

If its a tama, it could be one of those limited around the earth releases. I don't know the direct name bandai gave to those tamas. Corse, once you turn it on, you will probably know right away if its a tama or not. Interesting. If its a tama, I would poke at an Asia theme...

I don't think it's a Tama, I saw the back side of it and there's some kind of round red sticker on it.

It could be a panda for all we know! Almost like the Panda Byte, or whatever its called.

It would be cool since you never see Panda virtual pets.

I guess you'll have to wait and see!

Yeah, I guess so. :)

But please do not close the topic though, I will post better photos of it and write what it turned out to be so that anyone that was curious about it could see it.

how many pets is it? I actually just won one too (along with two crappy pets) I bid on it because I was curious about what it is :)

this one I counted around the side each animal and it looks like 16pets?

but it doesn't have a panda on it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-Three-Electronic-Virtual-Pet-Games-/141003979994?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=291n22rbQyXWm1o6Ux4t84wWpos%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

wonder if they are the same at all?

also how do you find your lots? :eek: I am always searching on ebay...and seem to never find them

It was just a coincidence actually. I am a member on a Polish Tamagotchi forum and they all know that I am more into other originals than the Bandai's Tamagotchis and last Saturday a girl PM'd me and sent me a link to an ad about this lot along with some other things and the woman just did not know what she was actually selling. And so I e-mailed her and she agreed to sell me those pets. x)

This is actually the first lot I have ever bought. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably a gyaoppi and/or those 8-in-1/16-in-1 mini pets that you usually see in the plain color heart or round shells (more popular as 8-in-1). A gyaoppi would be a billion times more interesting than the mini pet so hopefully that's what you both got lol

who knows...not sure mine is a gyaoppi or a mini pets 8 in 1 considering it has sixteen pets (there is no 16in1mini pet) listed around the casing but for three bucks...it was worth a risk

The yellow one is from Octogotchi (8 in 1 Mini Pets) series, I'm 100% sure.
The programming is the same, but it has 16 pets instead of 8. I know because I have one heart-shaped with the same drawings around the display, only they use them. It is an original, I'm sure of that as well. So, congrats. :D
14cea1i.jpg

oh very interesting :eek: I never know they made one!

been wanting a mini pets to add to my collection anyways so this works out great!

So, the green one turned out to be a 16 in 1 multi pet. I have never seen one like this before. It has all simple options.
LittleChocoWolf, it does contain a panda bear, I chose it to make a quick photo, so here it is:

tumblr_mp81k4jxqM1soif0yo2_250.jpg

And here's sth funny, it hatches from a heart. :D

tumblr_mp81k4jxqM1soif0yo1_250.jpg

Right now I am running a Dinkie Dino and a Super Pet, but next will be this strange fellow. If anyone would be interested in getting to know about pets I run, here's my tumblr: http:/
/carleesi.tumblr.com/

omg that is freaking cute haha <3

So, the green one turned out to be a 16 in 1 multi pet. I have never seen one like this before. It has all simple options.
LittleChocoWolf, it does contain a panda bear, I chose it to make a quick photo, so here it is:

tumblr_mp81k4jxqM1soif0yo2_250.jpg

And here's sth funny, it hatches from a heart. :D

tumblr_mp81k4jxqM1soif0yo1_250.jpg

Right now I am running a Dinkie Dino and a Super Pet, but next will be this strange fellow. If anyone would be interested in getting to know about pets I run, here's my tumblr: http:/
/carleesi.tumblr.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back