Epic Fail (Tama log also featuring whatever random apps I get obsessed with such as Tiny Tower)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI PURPLE DOLPHINS OF TAMATALK!!!! This is my log, Epic Fail. I'll be logging my V4.5, who cannot be named because purple dolphins. Actually, for some weird reason, I didn't give him a name. So I'm now naming him...EPIC FAIL! Anyway, the said V4.5 is a male Crackertchi on 1st generation with very low hearts because I only just unpaused him. I don't know what character I want because I ONLY JUST UNPAUSED HIM OK AND THE LAST TIME I RAN A TAMA I WAS 11 AND 11-YEAR-OLDS ARE AMAZING AT RUNNING TAMAS BUT 12-YEAR-OLDS ARE REALLY AWFUL AT IT SO PURPLE DOLPHINS. ANYWAY...this Crackertchi is actually really boring. *waits for Epic Fail to do something* OK, it doesn't look like he's in the mood to do anything right now.

As the title says, this log will feature random apps I get obsessed with, including (currently) Tiny Tower. If you don't want to read that, I'll put it in spoilers so you can read it if you want but you don't have to. It will be laid out like this:

TAMA:

Epic Fail did random stuff and died so RIP Epic Fail.

TINY TOWER (or other app):

Tiny Tower (or other app) did random stuff and *insert 10 paragraphs of stuff about app*

However, I may also have random conversations between my Tiny Tower bitizens and Epic Fail, and they will also be in spoilers. So, now I'll start the actual log! :D

TAMA:

Epic Fail isn't doing anything right now. Just...crying. Oh, looks like he IS doing something for once. *praises him* I really don't get why praising makes them stop crying. If I'm sad then praising me won't help. But Tamas are weird like that. Anyway, I think I'm going for whatever character requires Spiritual points because Epic Fail has 48 of them. I hope the character isn't too ugly (I can't be bothered to check).

- Dazz and Epic Fail

TINY TOWER:

Tiny Tower is doing a lot right now. As usual, everything is restocking and stuff. I can't check it because my iPad is turned off and it takes ages to turn it on. I'm saving up for my 19th floor, which is taking forever since for some reason I'm getting way less coins than I normally do from my shops. Even though they're upgraded to level 3 they're still running out of stock really quickly and I have to spend whatever I earned restocking them. :(

- Dazz

RANDOM CONVERSATION:

Epic Fail: Hi!

Epic Fail: Hello, is anyone there?

Epic Fail: COME ON SAY SOMETHING!!

Dazz: The iPad's loading.

Epic Fail: I DON'T HAVE TO LOAD, WHY DOES THE IPAD?!!?!?!?!?

Dazz: Because you are just a black and white pixel thing from several years ago and the iPad is way better technology, so it takes longer to load. Anyway, it's loaded now, see?

Epic Fail: So someone's going to say something for once?

Dazz: Yes.

Dora Ellis (bitizen on Tiny Tower): WE'RE TRAPPED IN HERE!!! HELP US, EPIC FAIL!!!

Epic Fail: You're calling ME an EPIC FAIL?!

Dora Ellis: THAT'S YOUR PURPLE DOLPHINNING NAME, DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT? NOW HELP US!

EF (Epic Fail): WHAT?! Who named me EPIC FAIL?!

Julie Mendoza: I don't know and I don't care, just HELP US ESCAPE FROM THIS PHONE!!!

Dazz: It's an IPAD, not a PHONE!

Dwayne Chavez: WHATEVER! Epic Fail can save us!

EF: NO, actually, I CAN'T save you! I'm trapped like you are! In a horrible blue plastic egg!

Dazz: HEY! I like that design!

Dora Ellis: Will you just rescue us from here?!

Dazz: How?

Julie Mendoza: WE DON'T KNOW!!!

Dazz: Well too bad because I wouldn't rescue you if I could. I wouldn't be able to play Tiny Tower without you existing!

Edna Fuller: I just made 2 BitBook posts! "Two kind of people: Those who finish what they start and..." and "I need a plumber to fix my sink and save a princess"

Dazz: PLUMBERS DON'T SAVE PRINCESSES! Whoever here has the loudest voice, yell that to everyone else in the tower!

Epic Fail: HEY! I JUST DIED! I'M DEAD! SAVE ME!!!!!!! I'M A PRINCESS!!!!

Edna Fuller: PLUMBERS DON'T SAVE DEAD CRACKERTCHIS PRETENDING TO BE PRINCESSES!

Dazz: Well whatever because I'm going now. This conversation is getting boring.

EF: BUT I'M DEAD! DON'T YOU CARE IF I'M DEAD?!?!?!

Dazz: Actually, no, I don't. Anyway, you're not dead.

EF: I NEED A PRINCESS TO COME AND SAVE ME -

Dazz: PRINCESSES DON'T SAVE CRACKERTCHIS WHO ARE PRETENDING TO BE DEAD PRINCESSES!

TAMA

Epic Fail has lost a Hungry heart and a Happy heart. I almost forgot how needy these were.

TINY TOWER

I just built my 19th floor, it's going to be a Service floor. It would cost 9 TowerBux to instantly complete it and I only have 6, so I'll wait 3 hours before I can instantly complete it using 6 TowerBux, unless I get more TowerBux.

TAMA

I'm taking awful care of this thing. I can run Tiny Tower and Pocket Planes, two apps known for being addictive and needy, but I can't run a V4.5.

TINY TOWER

My 19th floor is now a bank - and Julie Mendoza got her dream job there! I now have 3 dream jobs in my tower :D Now I'm just restocking all my shops, including the new bank.

Hi! It's currently 5:10 AM here so Epic Fail is hopefully asleep...I never did think to check what time zone that V4.5 is set to, he could be dead for all I know. I can't find out because I left him in my mum's room and she never wakes up this early.

TINY TOWER (I'm on my iPad, I'll add a spoiler later)

Overnight I earned about 25,000 coins, which was disappointing compared to the 50,000 during school on Thursday. I need about 20,000 more coins for my 20th floor, which costs 60,000. I have enough TowerBux to rush the construction after about 3 hours, and I'm pretty sure I will get more.

OK, it's 8:55 AM now and I still don't know how Epic Fail is. I'd better go and get him before he dies. *goes to get Epic Fail* Oh, looks like my mum moved him...well, he's missing, so here's the Tiny Tower update:

I now have about 55,000 coins, so I should have enough for my new floor by about midday. I really need another residential floor but I don't have any real estate VIPs so this is just about the worst time to build one, so I'll go for a recreational floor instead.

Sorry about so many updates involving Tiny Tower and not enough involving Epic Fail...it seems like I underestimated the amount of money my tower earns, so I now have floor 20, a bowling alley! I have to go now, I'll try to find Epic Fail some time soon. :p

Epic Fail's status: Still missing. OK, now I'm going to search for him properly now. *searches* Nope, he's missing. Epic Fail was an Epic Fail because I lost him a day after starting him up. :p

Epic Fail: I TOLD YOU I WAS DEAD!!!!

- Dazz and Epic Fail

Epic Fail is officially dead, there's no way he could survive 2 days of being lost. RIP Epic Fail.

Way too much happened on Tiny Tower...I now have 22 floors, one of which is still in construction. I could've hurried it but I didn't because I am saving up for the next elevator (which I am failing at). Instead I bought about 5 costumes because apparently it is useful to give bitizens costumes based on where they work so you can find them more easily. I spent a lot of yesterday looking up stuff online to try and work out stuff about Tiny Tower and how not to fail at it. According to Tiny Tower Wiki and my phone's calculator, my tower earns over 100,000 coins per day but I just spend a lot of them on restocking floors. I don't know...

Epic Fail is still missing, definitely dead.

Tiny Tower...SO much happens with Tiny Tower, this log can't keep up! I now have 24 floors and can almost afford my 25th...I have 11 unemployed bitizens because I was tired and not thinking right and built way too many residential floors...and I got the 75 bux elevator, which is really fast. I am now saving up for the 125 bux elevator and currently have...10 bux. :p Floor 25 will be a retail floor and hopefully someone's dream job since loads of my bitizens want to work at retail places, but unfortunately its construction won't be finished until tomorrow morning. :(

Epic Fail is still missing. I started a V6 up last night for 2 seconds but didn't want to run it because purple dolphins.

Too much happening on Tiny Tower! Floor 25 was a shoe store and a bitizen got a dream job there, floor 26 was a graphic designer, and floor 27 was an ice cream place and a bitizen got a dream job there. I almost have enough coins for floor 28 (Tiny Tower glitched earlier today and I lost 40,000 coins, I would have built floor 28 by now if it wasn't for that). 8 of my 50 bitizens are now in their dream jobs, and 2 are unemployed, meaning I will need another residential floor before I build the next floor that sells stuff. The elevator saving is going well, I have 80 bux so far. If I earned 70 bux in 2 days, that means I get about 35 bux per day...so only a couple of days until I can afford a new elevator! :D

EDIT: I will run a Tama soon, I'm going to start up my P's as soon as I find some AAA batteries...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I found Epic Fail. The purple dolphinning thing was SITTING ON MY DESK IN FULL VIEW. Dead, of course.

Epic Fail: I'M DEAD! No princesses can save me now! :(

Time to restart Epic Fail and give the new Tama a better name. *restarts* OK, I've got an egg now. Just waiting for it to hatch...*hatches* It's a girl! Now what should I call it...iPad! Really bad name but whatever, it's the first thing I saw that I could name it after. OK, so I'll have to take care of iPad now. And build my new floor on Tiny Tower...*does both at the same time*

I JUST BUILT A RANDOM FOOD FLOOR IN TINY TOWER BY ACCIDENT! I don't want a random food floor...now I have to waste 14 bux hurrying it then I can get rid of it. *wastes 14 bux* I got a fancy cuisine place. Well, that looks quite high value...but I'm still getting rid of it! *demolishes it* I'm getting the sushi bar so I can do the cheat because I can. It probably won't work but whatever. I'll just waste another 30 or so bux getting the sushi bar then hurrying it...*wastes another 30 or so bux getting and hurrying floor* YES! I got the cheat working! YAAAY! *gets really excited* I'm not wasting time posting about this here, I'M GETTING THE BEST ELEVATOR! :D

HI PURPLE DOLPHINS OF TAMATALK! You must be really bored to be reading my incomprehensible log entries about Tiny Tower, so prepare to become even more bored!

iPad has been paused the whole day. Not only was I up all last night, I had an hour of tennis and 45 minutes of swimming today, meaning I'm really tired but I could not resist having my iPad in my room overnight even if it gets me into trouble. So, iPad is a Tamatchi or whatever you call that character I used to know, and WAY TOO MUCH is happening on Tiny Tower. I can't even remember how many floors I have but it's more than I did before. *checks* 36 floors. And the best elevator and 10 dream jobs and more than I thought the sushi cheat was capable of doing. :p

Well, for once the iPad in my room DID get me into trouble. I can't find any ways of getting round the rules about computer time limits, so maybe I should just follow them and make the most of the 2 hours I have on the iPad and computer.

iPad is still paused, but it looks like she got a care miss while paused, annoyingly. She has way more Spiritual skill points than any other skill points, all my V4.5s do somehow.

On Tiny Tower...I used the sushi cheat to get up to 41 floors and 75 bitizens. Two of my bitizens' birthdays were today - Glen Howell and P. Patterson! Happy birthday random bitizens! :D

For once iPad has actually been doing stuff. She evolved into UraYoung Memetchi which is annoying because she should have been UraYoung Violetchi, but whatever, UraMemetchi's still cute. Right now I'm waiting for her invitation to school so she can get more Beauty points to become UraMemetchi.

Nothing much happening on Tiny Tower...I built my 42nd floor without cheating, it was a residential. I got all my floors from 30 to 41 using cheats, and somewhere in the 30s it gets a lot harder to build floors. Before floor 15 I was easily building 2 or 3 a day, between 15 and 30 it was more 1 or 2 a day and now it's 1 every 2 days or even 3. Still, if I get annoyed I can always cheat. :D

IPAD PURPLE DOLPHINNING DIED AGAIN. Why am I so awful at taking care of these things? To be honest, returning to Tamas isn't in any way good, it feels like I'm taking care of something pointless and incredibly annoying. Tiny Tower seems to have messed up my sense of what's a good virtual pet and now the only thing I want to take care of is it. :p I'll TRY running that V4.5 again, but you can expect the same kind of results.

Tiny Tower...what was that about my 42nd floor? I just got my 47th floor. Using the sushi cheat to find the right bitizens, I now have almost 100% dream jobs (I couldn't find 3 bitizens who really wanted to work in a pub, which was not surprising) and have evicted at least 200 bitizens in the process, causing 2 others to complain about my tower being haunted by them. The whole dream jobs thing caused my sales per minute to increase by 300, so I'm not stopping it anytime soon.

By the way, if these log entries are confusing you, you could just look at my tower to get a good idea of what's going on. The link to it is in my signature.

Here's where you, incredibly bored people who made the mistake of reading a log that will bore you even more, find out WHY this log is an Epic Fail and finally agree with me that it is: MY V4.5 DIED AGAIN!!!!!! I got fed up of waiting for it to hatch last morning so I went outside and did random stuff then went to sleep and when I got up it was dead! FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW!!!! This is the most failed of all my logs, except maybe that first horrible one that I don't think anyone even read.

- Dazz and 3 dead Tamas I've already forgotten the names of

YAY GUESS WHAT

I'M RUNNING A TAMA

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE

IT'S NOT DEAD

ISN'T THAT AMAZING???????????????????????? No? I agree.

I'm running my brother's old iD L, which he sold to me for $10 or something amazing like that. And guess what? I HAVE A PHOTO! :D

11+Jul+2013+19:40:34.jpg

It's bad because it's taken with my webcam but this log isn't meant to be good anyway so whatever. If someone makes it possible for me to attach photos using my iPad I can post better photos, but right now I can't.

I GOT MY 51ST PURPLE DOLPHINNING FLOOR TODAY and RIP Hayden's tower because he decided to stop playing Tiny Tower. RIP everyone-else's-who-stopped-playing towers.

I think my Tama might be dead. I'd better go and check it. *gets Tama* YAAAY it's not dead, it evolved into Painaputchi! And got a care miss, of course. I'll never get Lovelitchi but I can't be bothered to look at a growth chart so I'll probably end up with an ugly character I'll reset.

As for Tiny Tower...

53 floors and counting. Floor 52 was a tutoring center for some reason and floor 53 was an apartment because I needed one. I wanted a planetarium but I wouldn't have anyone to employ there, so I guess that will be on floor 54.

Thanks for the 1 or 2 star vote, whatever honest person gave it! You are right, this log is awful. :D

So, I just went through my Tamas looking for one to start up. I recently discovered that my Nanos, Osutchi and Mesutchi, Angelgotchis and V6 are broken. Meanwhile my P's batteries ran out then leaked, thankfully not breaking the Tama, but my 12th generation Neotchi on it died. I have now restarted it and have a Pinkubotchi or whatever it's called, and she is called Tiny Tower just because I like giving Tamas weird names.

I partially cleaned up the battery leakage, I'll finish it later today. It's got all over the battery holder things so I can't do it with water. My P's will probably end up breaking but never mind.

- Dazz, Tiny Tower the Tama and Tiny Tower the app

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back