Unable to debug a European Tamagotchi v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9x3f4e

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have recently read about Tamagotchi debug and I decided to apply this mode on my v4. I read some guides, and I understood that they were talking about American Tamagotchi toys. The only guide that I found for the European ones, is here at this forum, but I still didn't debuged my toy. I followed the instructions but there is a problem. I don't know how the user «pencilled» the squares, but I can't pencil them. The pencil can't write on this surface. I tried to scratch it with the screwdriver so that pencil vestige could stay, but again the squares didn't had them. Is there any specific pencil thar I have to use? I used Faber Castell SV Dessin 2001 and some others whitch don't have a brand. If someone knows please answer me because I really want to debug my Tamagotchi EU v4!!! Thanks. *Sorry for any mistakes*

I don't think you'll be able to debug the European version at all. I've heard that only the American ones can be debugged.

Try a #2 pencil, and scribble between the squares. It isnt noticeable, but it may work.

Unfortunately, the European connexion series can not be debugged. The only exception to this is the PC Pack V4.5.

Ra

Last edited by a moderator:
The guide refers to being able to put the tama into hyperspeed mode for a European one; not a full debug mode. In all the years I've known of debugging tamas, I've never once seen a European one debugged.

Ra,

Is there any reason that they made european Tamagotchis undebugable? I have heard something that those were the lasts ones? Something like that. Anyway, so now I have to buy an Americann new one. I will buy a v3, since a v4 have skills points, and with those you can get every character you want ( today morning I got Mametchi just with 80 intelligent points!) And for v3, it is hard to get the characters that I want, maybe also for other people, so debug needs to exist on a v3.

The dubug spot is the R11 C11. Every time I connect them eith a wire, tamagotchi resets, like you press the reset button. I press R12 the same. EC3, tamqgotchi can't open for 5 minutes. I know that it can't be debugged, but still, does it has to reset every time? :- /

In european connexions, there is a spot named "debug" on the surface behind the screen, which you reach if you unscrew both 4-screw protected layers.

I don't know if it's possible to debug a european tamagotchi by messing with that spot though, I just know it exsist. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back