Photo
- - - - -

Unable to debug a European Tamagotchi v4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

9x3f4e

• 9x3f4e user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:02 PM ( #1 )

Hello everyone, I have recently read about Tamagotchi debug and I decided to apply this mode on my v4. I read some guides, and I understood that they were talking about American Tamagotchi toys. The only guide that I found for the European ones, is here at this forum, but I still didn't debuged my toy. I followed the instructions but there is a problem. I don't know how the user «pencilled» the squares, but I can't pencil them. The pencil can't write on this surface. I tried to scratch it with the screwdriver so that pencil vestige could stay, but again the squares didn't had them. Is there any specific pencil thar I have to use? I used Faber Castell SV Dessin 2001 and some others whitch don't have a brand. If someone knows please answer me because I really want to debug my Tamagotchi EU v4!!! Thanks. *Sorry for any mistakes*

Replies

Views

Started

29 Jun 2013

Last Post

24 Jul 2013

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:23 AM ( #2 )

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:43 AM ( #3 )

I don't think you'll be able to debug the European version at all. I've heard that only the American ones can be debugged.

tamagotchialice

• tamagotchialice user photo

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:33 AM ( #4 )

Try a #2 pencil, and scribble between the squares. It isnt noticeable, but it may work.

-Ra-

• ra user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:48 PM ( #5 )

Unfortunately, the European connexion series can not be debugged. The only exception to this is the PC Pack V4.5.

Ra
  • 9x3f4e likes this

9x3f4e

• 9x3f4e user photo

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:28 AM ( #6 )

Then how GotchiGuardian say that his Tamagotchi Connexion EU can be debugged? His guide isn't true right?... http://www.tamatalk....us-tamagotchis/

-Ra-

• ra user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:23 AM ( #7 )

The guide refers to being able to put the tama into hyperspeed mode for a European one; not a full debug mode. In all the years I've known of debugging tamas, I've never once seen a European one debugged.

Ra,

9x3f4e

• 9x3f4e user photo

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:33 PM ( #8 )

Is there any reason that they made european Tamagotchis undebugable? I have heard something that those were the lasts ones? Something like that. Anyway, so now I have to buy an Americann new one. I will buy a v3, since a v4 have skills points, and with those you can get every character you want ( today morning I got Mametchi just with 80 intelligent points!) And for v3, it is hard to get the characters that I want, maybe also for other people, so debug needs to exist on a v3.

9x3f4e

• 9x3f4e user photo

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:32 AM ( #9 )

The dubug spot is the R11 C11. Every time I connect them eith a wire, tamagotchi resets, like you press the reset button. I press R12 the same. EC3, tamqgotchi can't open for 5 minutes. I know that it can't be debugged, but still, does it has to reset every time? :- /

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:15 AM ( #10 )

In european connexions, there is a spot named "debug" on the surface behind the screen, which you reach if you unscrew both 4-screw protected layers.

I don't know if it's possible to debug a european tamagotchi by messing with that spot though, I just know it exsist. :)