THE FAVORITE TAMA HATCH LOG~starts july 1st <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddsandendswithlove

Reaction score

Hey everyone!

so its almost that time to start logging all your favorite tama's &lt;3

I have opened this log so we can have them all together &lt;3

I have decided to run my white TMGC+C (exile version) since my other tama's have not come in the mail yet...unfortunately lol.

so when we start logging please tell us first, the version you have decided to log

PICTURES ARE WELCOME! ACTUALLY INCURAGED.

so pretty pretty please add them cause im dying to see everyones awesome tamagotchi versions and characters they get teehee

also I wanted to thank everyone who has decided to participate because without you guys there would abviously be no fav tama hatch &lt;3

!!!!!!!!!!OH AND LASTELY HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :kusatchi: :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi: :hanatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I hatched my V4 and it was a girl and i called her Emma

Later she evolved into.... Mizutamatchi!

Hayden

ok so I am going to start up my TMGC+C EXILE VERSION! as im typing this. I wont have pics for the first toddler change cause I cant find my ipod baha...but heres the logs &lt;3 oh and I will post somepics tomorrow at some point after the celebrations are over teehee &lt;3

PROUD TO BE CANADIAN (who loveS tamagotchi's!!!!!!)

ok so my MAROTCHI IS GOING TO MARRY A KUTCHIPATCHI AND THEN.....

fire works teehee

A BABY GIRL!!!

CHARACTER NAME: nokotchi

CURRENT WEIGHT:19 G

CURRENT GENERATION: 4TH

CURRENT GOTCHI POINTS:3780G

SO ITS NOW 2:56AM HERE SO I AM GOING TO PAUSE THIS TAMA BABY

UNTIL THE MORNING AS I HAVE SOOO MUCH TO DO FOR THE FESTIVITIES &lt;3

I WILL ADD TO THIS LOG TMR AFTER I GET THE CHANCE TO GET HER TO EVOLVE AND THEN

HOPEFULLY I WILL ALSO HAVE PICS TO SHOW OF MY LOVELY BOUNCEY BABY GIRL TEEHEE &lt;3

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE AND I HOPE TO SEE MANY MORE LOGS POPPING IN SOON &lt;3

I'm running the tamagotchi connection v4 :D

The little egg hatched into a boy! Woo! it's so cute :3 I named him Carl cause thats a nice boy name. heh.

The boy later changed into Mizutamatchi just like Hayden's :) Hopefully I don't end up getting a universal tamagotchi &gt; &lt;

Edit: I don't know how to upload these pictures. I put them on Photobucket and put the URL in, but it says that the link is not allowed in the community! :(

Say hello to my Obaketchi, named Flow.​
e8e13c0e-e126-44f4-b292-8f08e23deae8_zps88cfadd0.jpg
It's cute watching her float around!
EDIT: Flow's pretty glad to have another friend!
d6056aa3-78af-40ea-b616-391fbd181157_zps74f99b40.jpg

Lol, we had the same idea Nerdbot^-^ I just now started my blue angelgotch since my p2's sound is kind of shot at the moment (need to solder new wires on). I'm currently waiting for little kitsune to change into obaketchi and will be posting pictures when I update on him later on.

EDIT:
tumblr_mp9u3u0unv1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Could not help myself but take a picture when he hatched^-^

Hi, I'd like to join with my Dinkie Dino. ^__^

tumblr_mp92zvFxIG1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

He's very happy, cause I check his stats like every 30 minutes, haha. xD But even though he got sick twice today. ;/

tumblr_mp92zvFxIG1soif0yo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mp92zvFxIG1soif0yo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mp92zvFxIG1soif0yo4_1280.jpg

It's July 1st! My Music Star left me a baby girl who I call Dina. (If anyone wants to know my V4 also left me a baby boy who I call David). I played with Dina for a little while. She also connected with my V5 celebrity. Then I picked a new insrument for her to play. She uses the Timpani. She finally changed into Tamatchi! Her preschool teacher came and gave her a dionsuar. She Dina doesn't like it. It's more of a boy toy. :( . Well that's it for today! ^_^

UPDATE: Just before going to do a mowing job (had to pause my morino so it wouldn't get attacked) Kitsune changed into maruten^-^

tumblr_mpa0pekMhm1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Also sorry for the poor image quality, my phone only has a 1.3 mega pixel camera on it and unless I have proper lighting the images turn out like that xD

Hey sorry but i wont be able to post pictures but heres my log,

so since i had summer school i wasnt able to reset my tamagotchi till almost 1pm.

I got a girl which i named ashley jr after my last tama from this version that i had to reset due to this hatch. Its the starfish like toddler on the v4.5 here are her current stats:

Hungry:75% full

Happy :75% full

Training: 1 bar

Humor:2

Beautiful:10

Spirt:0

Lbs:28

Name:ashl

1st generation

Thats all for now :D

Oh I am logging a tamagotchi connection v4. I was going to post pictures, but I wasn't very sure on how to do so. It wouldn't allow me to post my pictures using a photobucket link :/

not sure whats going on with photobucket right now lol a lot of ppl are having that trouble...but your little guy is soo cute &lt;3

Oh I am logging a tamagotchi connection v4. I was going to post pictures, but I wasn't very sure on how to do so. It wouldn't allow me to post my pictures using a photobucket link :/

Yea it says something like the link is not valid in the community or something. :eek: And thanks ! :D Hopefully he dosen't turn into a universal teen :3

Well Kitsune is now sleeping on his little cloud^-^ Both he and maple my morino are 1 year old now and I started maple yesterday. I'm going for Ginjirotenshi since he's my favorite character^-^

Who! I made it! Happy Canada day all my Canadian friends! We are a country today!! While I am battling the bug bites that is the icon of Sumer in th north I await my morinos hatching, he shall be named saka, because... I can write that in hiragana!

The last time I ran my morino was right after he arrived in th mail and I had to go get batteries. And I loved him so he is my all time favourite. And for this log I will try (might fail ) at being detailed and try to take notes while at work. Not promising anything though...

I am a noob I'm sitting here thinking this is a long hatching time.. But no.. I forgot to set the time.. &gt;&lt; okay so time is set for 755 am, (ill fix the time when I go to bed) and I chose the white egg last time it was the speckled egg so variation.

So he finally hatched lol and ate four leaves the we played two games he is such a cute little black worm!

ok so here is my newest update! YAY she has evolved now and I got pictures this time!!! ~

OK SO FIRST OFF HERE IS MY LOVELY EXILE VERSION TMGC+C (love it!!!!)

and here is a SUPER blurry picture of my pink baby hehe &lt;3

(I have figured out for the most part on how to fix the blurriness for the rest of the pics)

and, now here she is when she evolved &lt;3 SOOOO CCCUUUTTEE hehe~

NAME: Memepetchi

WEIGHT: 23G

GENERATION: 4th

HAPPY STATUS: 1 out of 7 happy items. (so far)

I just had that error occur when I tried to post...just delete the link and re copy and paste it in the comment...it seems to think its broken at first for some reason &lt;3

Yea it says something like the link is not valid in the community or something. :eek: And thanks ! :D Hopefully he dosen't turn into a universal teen :3

Hello everyone! ;)

My Dinkie evolved today and now looks like a blob, haha. :D

tumblr_mpatizh2pk1soif0yo1_250.jpg

He sits next to my computer and looks at me with curiosity in his eyes. Yes, darling, I'm writing about you. ;*

He got a matching case yesterday:

tumblr_mpatm9tuhQ1soif0yo1_500.jpg

The red one is for my Super Pet. ;)

EDIT: We just got back from my grandma. x)
Dinkie and Dobby went to the back yard to play togehter:

tumblr_mpb6cyFjZ81soif0yo3_500.jpg

Dinkie got dirty during, so later he needed a bath. ^__^

tumblr_mpb72ie8A91soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpb72ie8A91soif0yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpb72ie8A91soif0yo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mpb72ie8A91soif0yo4_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back