What Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To and Why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
The game I'm looking forward to is Rayman Legends. I heard that it's EPIC, and I always play the Challenges App and Demo. I think Michel Ancel has done it again!

What game(s) are YOU looking forward to?

Pokémon X and Y. I love pokémon and everything about it!

Plus im liking all the features i've seen so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though these games has been out for a while, now, I think when I get the money I'm going to save up for a 3DS and buy The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Excited about that. c:

Pocket Trains, similar to Pocket Planes and by the same company. It's coming out tomorrow (US time zone) so it might be the day after tomorrow in the UK, I don't know. I just hope school WiFi works so I can get it as soon as possible (I'm staying overnight at school tomorrow).

I so badly want to play Ace Attorney: Duel Destines. The problem for me is that it's only downloadable through the Nintendo store and not released as a physical copy. I really don't want to pay 30 dollars for something I don't physically own...

Reactions: Box
I so badly want to play Ace Attorney: Duel Destines. The problem for me is that it's only downloadable through the Nintendo store and not released as a physical copy. I really don't want to pay 30 dollars for something I don't physically own...
$30 for a game? :eek: I don't even buy games, I find that I prefer free apps to £10 DS games anyway. :p

I really can't wait till Super Mario 3D World comes out. The reason I can't wait is because it has a cat power up, and I've always wanted a Mario with cat power ups. ^_^

I'm looking forward to A Link Between Worlds. A Link to the Past has always been my favorite Zelda game and one of my favorite games period.

I also really want to play Sonic Lost World. I know it's already released, but I don't have a Wii U yet because of money troubles at the moment. There's another game coming out for the Wii U that I'm interested in called Citizens of Earth. It's supposed to be heavily inspired by EarthBound, which is my most favorite video game ever.

POKEMON X ( you totally did not see that coming)

Also, even though it's been out for YEARS, I'm probably going to by one of the original Pokemon red or green games :)

Super Mario 3D World! It looks so fun, and the multiplayer looks awesome. I know it's coming out soon, but I won't be getting it until Christmas... Hopefully, anyway. :p

South Park: The Stick of Truth. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back... again.

I have many 3DS games, and my top faves are AC:NL, Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns 3D and Style Savvy Trendsetters, haha. I remember pratically FIGHTING and PUSHING and really RUSHING though the crowd to get, no grab ACNL on release date!!! Got one of the last copies in store at Toys R Us, because sold out at Future Shop. Also I preordered Luigi's Mansion 2 but only was able to pick it up a week later, haha that was a long wait... but Nintendo was having a promotion and I got Mario 3D Land free with it!! And all those nights browsing on Ebay for the game I wanted at the moment, great memories. :D

• 3DS games I have;
New Super Mario Bros 2

Luigi's Mansion 2

Pokemon Y (christmas :D )

Mario 3D Land

Nintendogs Toy Poodle

Shinobi 3D

Star Wars 2

Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns 3D

Imagine Fashion Life

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Style Savvy Trendsetters

Spirit Camera

Cooking Mama: Kitchen Magic

Resident Evil Revelations

Mutant Mudds (Eshop)

SpeedX Special Edition (Eshop)

And one more boxed game I forgot it's name o_O omg

• Ds games I have;
Lego Ninjago

Plants VS Zombies

Birds and Beans (DSware)

Aquia (DSware)

Art Academy: First Semester (DSIware)

And I forgot a few more wares there. :rolleyes:

The only game I rallyrally want to buy right now is Mario Kart 7. I know dad got me Pokemon Y for Xmas already and I'm so excited to try it gaaawd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back