Trans/X Alien

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
Ok since I've had my tans/x pet for 2 weeks now and still have no clue about it I figured I'd see if anyone here knows anything about it...

tumblr_mp83wu8ThV1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

This is the little guy right here (only started him up a few hours ago after my first two failed attempts at caring for it).

tumblr_mp83wu8ThV1rz8krpo2_250.jpg

The first icon is food but as to the food options I don't know what is what or what does what so I've only been fedding it the first option since the others don't seem to fill up the hunger bar at all.

tumblr_mp83wu8ThV1rz8krpo3_250.jpg

Next we have the game icon, which gives you 2 options. first is a ship type of game and second is figuring out which card he picked? no clue as to it.

The next few icons go discipline, medicine and poop clean up.

tumblr_mp83wu8ThV1rz8krpo8_250.jpg
tumblr_mp83wu8ThV1rz8krpo9_250.jpg
tumblr_mp83wu8ThV1rz8krpo10_250.jpg

Next is it's stats, age, weight, hunger, happiness, sleep? and discipline.

Last icon lets you chose from either a hat or umbrella depending on the weather I'm guessing. I've literally only got it to live a max of 3 days before it dies in it's sleep which is a bit confusing, no matter how much searching I do also I've yet to find any real information on this pet and mothra's site has little info on it as well.

Any info on this would be very much appreciated as I want to get it to adulthood and not have it die on me like the last two times.

Aaaa, ok, I didn't see that part of ur first post, sorry. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back