4TH OF JULY HATCH! HURRY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
It seems like no one has made a 4th of July Group Hatch yet!

So here I am, making one since it would be fun!

I'm not going to set a specific kind of tama/vpet so just come join with whatever you got! You don't have to be in the US

to join the hatch! 4th of July is a fun time for everyone!

I'll be joining with my ID L. c:

Rules::

1) I will make the Hatch Log, do not post in there until it is the 4th of July wherever you live.

2) Have fun

3) Pictures are not necessary but if you don't post them, PLEASE be detailed in your log. ALSO, Do not post super giant pictures @.@ Pleaseee, I beg you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joining with my pink id!, I'v gotten 2 boys so far hopefully I'll get a girl for a real nice fresh start!

could I join with my tamagotchi p's green please id love to start up the aikatsu deco pierce and log it on the hatch <3 ill get pics as well hehe..oh and in the celebration of july 1st..(even though im Canadian and had our country celebrations yesterday...im going to post everything in RED, WHITE, AND BLUE(even though the white is grey hehe) im going to try and keep all the logs in the image of the actual flag but I obviously cant get the start effects unfortunately lol but I think this would be close enough right teehe...just let me know if its ok that I run the deco pierce .........<3

GAH ITS HARD TO MAKE IT LOOK PROPER WITH THE COLORS <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to join too. x)
But I have to decide on which virtual pet should I post about. x)

It's okay, its nice to have variety!

dang, everyone's joining with there fancy color tamas (im a cheapo!) so ima mix it up and join with my childhood v4! :3
Maybe one you really like or one you haven't ran at all/in awhile?

I'd like to join too. x)
But I have to decide on which virtual pet should I post about. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back