Tamagotchi v.6 teenager is only 1 years old? Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Queen

Reaction score
I am starting to think my v.6 I broken. I ordered it off eBay during Christmas, and it arrived January 13 2013. It is new and has never been used, but I noticed the button were not as sensitive as my other tamagotchis (I have to push them twice sometimes to get them to do what I want). I raised my tama and I paused a lot, but the age was messed up. He was an adult but the age said he was only 3!! I restarted to see if the age would be correct this time, but I got frustrated trying to raise the baby that I paused it from February to a few days ago. Now I have a 1 year old teenager instead of a 3 year old teenager. The age is all messed up! Is it because I paused my tamas so long? Why is the age so messed up. I feel like it's taking him forever to grow up. Is it normal for teenager tamas to be age 1. I'm so confused! I'm sorry if my question confused you. It confused me too. I need a lot of help though. Thank you so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to think my v.6 I broken. I ordered it off eBay during Christmas, and it arrived January 13 2013. It is new and has never been used, but I noticed the button were not as sensitive as my other tamagotchis (I have to push them twice sometimes to get them to do what I want). I raised my tama and I paused a lot, but the age was messed up. He was an adult but the age said he was only 3!! I restarted to see if the age would be correct this time, but I got frustrated trying to raise the baby that I paused it from February to a few days ago. Now I have a 1 year old teenager instead of a 3 year old teenager. The age is all messed up! Is it because I paused my tamas so long? Why is the age so messed up. I feel like it's taking him forever to grow up. Is it normal for teenager tamas to be age 1. I'm so confused! I'm sorry if my question confused you. It confused me too. I need a lot of help though. Thank you so much!!!
1. The buttons on Tamagotchi V6/Music Star are not as sensitive as the ones on the other versions.

2. The Music Star becomes an adult at about 2 years of age. This is a younger age than some other versions.

3. An adult Music Star being age 3 is normal.

4. A teen Music Star being age 1 is also normal.

5. Pausing will delay your Tamagotchi's aging. It becomes one "year" older every 24 unpaused hours.

Your Tamagotchi is just fine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes, when your tamagotchi evolves from a child to a teen, it may be 0 years old! It depends on how long you've had it! If it's been almost twenty four hours, but it falls asleep, chances are, it will turn one, and then evolve. Just wait a bit. Another thing - when you pause your tamagotchi, it freezes its age - nothing happens. It stays the same. Also, it depends on what type of tamagotchi it is. Most teens evolve at 4, but others evolve at three. It isn't messed up, it's just the timing - since you paused it a lot, that might have been it - like I said, when you pause it, nothing will happen, it doesn't age, it doesn't lose hearts. It stays the same as when you first paused it. Sometimes, the buttons can be less sensitive and may not work as well. That's okay! Some tamas are like that! I have a v4 like that! Hope this helped!

Music Star is meant to be like this. It evolves faster than just about any other Tamagotchi! Mine once evolved into an adult the same day it hatched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back