Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi v.6 will not connect to my tamagotchi v.5.5?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama Queen

• tama-queen user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:35 AM ( #1 )

I have tried everything!!! Why won't my v.6 connect to my v.5.5. Am I doing I wrong? Do you think my v.6 is broken or... fake?! I select v.5 and game on my 5.5 and I select others on my v.6 then I put them together, but they never connected :(. I'm so sad!!!

Edited by Tama Queen, 03 July 2013 - 07:54 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

03 Jul 2013

Last Post

15 Jul 2013

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:31 AM ( #2 )

Are you pressing the B button on your V5.5 first? If you aren't then they won't connect.

• Amat Gotchi likes this

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:54 PM ( #3 )

I have tried everything!!! Why won't my v.6 connect to my v.5.5. Am I doing I wrong? Do you think my v.6 is broken or... fake?! I select v.5 and game on my 5.5 and I select others on my v.6 then I put them together, but they never connected :(. I'm so sad!!!

After selecting "game" on the V5.5 and "others" on the V6, press button B on the V5.5, and not the V6, to start the connection.

If you've been doing that and it isn't working, I'd suggest maybe changing the batteries? A Tamagotchi won't connect very well if it has low batteries. 

Also, don't try to connect them in really strong sunlight or very cold weather when you're outside, they won't connect very easily. If it's really sunny, move into the shade before you try to connect them.