Tamagotchi v.6 will not connect to my tamagotchi v.5.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Queen

Reaction score
I have tried everything!!! Why won't my v.6 connect to my v.5.5. Am I doing I wrong? Do you think my v.6 is broken or... fake?! I select v.5 and game on my 5.5 and I select others on my v.6 then I put them together, but they never connected :( . I'm so sad!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you pressing the B button on your V5.5 first? If you aren't then they won't connect.

I have tried everything!!! Why won't my v.6 connect to my v.5.5. Am I doing I wrong? Do you think my v.6 is broken or... fake?! I select v.5 and game on my 5.5 and I select others on my v.6 then I put them together, but they never connected :( . I'm so sad!!!
After selecting "game" on the V5.5 and "others" on the V6, press button B on the V5.5, and not the V6, to start the connection.

If you've been doing that and it isn't working, I'd suggest maybe changing the batteries? A Tamagotchi won't connect very well if it has low batteries.

Also, don't try to connect them in really strong sunlight or very cold weather when you're outside, they won't connect very easily. If it's really sunny, move into the shade before you try to connect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back