Is this normal for a tamagotchi v.6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Queen

Reaction score
I paused my tamagotchi when it was a baby for a week and I think I messed up my tamagotchis growth. My tama just turned into a adult (mametchi), but it is only 2 years old. What do you think happened to my tamagotchi? Thank you so much!!

I paused my tamagotchi when it was a baby for a week and I think I messed up my tamagotchis growth. My tama just turned into a adult (mametchi), but it is only 2 years old. What do you think happened to my tamagotchi? Thank you so much!!
This is fine. When you pause it it has it will mess up the age counter. Tamagotchis can be glitchy a lot. The age it says will not in anyway effect your Tamagotchi its only there for you to know how long you've had it. Good luck with your v6!

The V6 is notorious for being glitchy, so try not to pause frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I found out that v.6 are glitchy from the moment I got them. The buttons are a little messed up too. Ha ha ha :D . I love them though!!! Right now everything is going swell, except the last judge is a big pain in the butt. Ha ha ha. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back