How to pass the judges on v.6 music star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Queen

Reaction score
My tamagotchi just turned into an adult, so I went to school to see what my band members looked like. I did not know that the judges were going to judge me (I forgot). Well the last judge gave me and X. How do I see the judges again? How do I become star ranking #1? How do I do street performances? How to I get more fans? Thank you so much

Passing the judges is quite easy really. all you must do is Practice with your band a lot.

When its a teen, practice with them at school even more. The more they practice at school the higher chance and easier chance you'll have at passing the judges.

With this your number of Fans will also increase faster. Higher skill levels don't actually have too much of an affect as long as you get at least 100 in each.

Hope i helped at least a little bit. Hope to see your Tama become a Star! :D

You'll get the chance to see the judges again at 3PM, 8PM. there is also one in the morning but i can't remember the time

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys! Sorry I posted a similar comment. I promise it will not happen again! Thanks again! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back