Photo
- - - - -

Thinking of buying Dinkie Dino

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ameliasaur

• ameliasaur user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:19 PM ( #1 )

I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I found this RakuRaku Dinokun on Ebay & I was wondering if anyone could confirm this is a real one? It seems like one to me (I did look into how to tell the difference) but as I'm no expert (I've only ever owned Tamagotchis) I thought I would ask the community. :)

I don't log in much but I'm always stopping by because you guys are full of virtual pet information.

Thanks for looking!

Replies

Views

Started

04 Jul 2013

Last Post

04 Jul 2013

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:39 PM ( #2 )

Looks like an original to me. I've had a dinkie dino for a week now and I totally love it, you won't regret it. ;)
But remember, that sometimes sellers use different photos on auctions, it happened to one girl on Tama Zone and the guy that sold it to her used a photo of an original and sent her a dofferent (fake) one. So there's always the risk.

Ameliasaur

• ameliasaur user photo

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:52 PM ( #3 )

Thanks for replying! I have heard really good things about them & they're so cute.

I've also heard there is a problem with a lot of sellers on Ebay selling fakes so that's why I'm kind of scared to commit, lol. I'm definitely going to do some thinking on it. Thanks!

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:58 PM ( #4 )

This seller has 99,8 % positive feedback and sold over 2000 items, also there are only 2 negative opinions, so... Maybe it's worth to try? He/she seems reliable. ;)