What was the first games and toys you ever played?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
i was 90's kid, i remember the first game i ever played is Game and watch(donkeykong jr)

Game & Watch or G&W is a line of handheld electronic games produced by Nintendo from 1980 to 1991. Created by game designer Gunpei Yokoi, each Game & Watch features a single game to be played on an LCD screen in addition to a clock and/or an alarm. 43.4 million copies of the 59 games were sold worldwide. It was the earliest Nintendo product to garner major success.

Donkey-Kong-Jr.--4.JPG

and first toys that i ever get is.. i can't remember but this the one that i love back at that time when Power ranger mighty morphin the movie release.

Diecast Power Ranger mighty morphin the movie. once again i am one of the lucky kid in the world<-- i think,I love my mom and my dad, and i never can give them same love that they give to me.Because their love is too perfect, My parent is a big fans of toys,and they always bought me a lot of toys.every commercial toys,my father always ask me and bring me to Toys store or at that time we still have Toy's ur us in my country. and My parent buy a lot of toy everyweek.

Just want to let everyone know,if I someday I become a successful, first thing i want to do is buy Big house for my mom and dad. because they always support me. They always love me no matter what i am.

sadly i can't find this toys anymore,because my house affected by flooding and we have to move at that time. and all my toys gone. too sad :(

yepp back to topic this is one of my favourite and first toy i get :) i think

3845382113_848df6f365.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNJvac6CD8

Last edited by a moderator:
I played Arcade games in the grocery store all the time when I was five or so. They had Donkey Kong and Popeye. The first game I actually owned was Coleco's tabletop Frogger mini Arcade game that I got for Christmas when I was six. When I was seven I got an Atari 2600 for Christmas. Those are the first games I remember playing.

As for toys, well, my early toys were a bit less memorable. I had a plush monkey that was my first Stuffed animal, a Mattel Napper the talking dog, Cosmic Cat, the part plush part radio that I got for Christmas when I was five, Stretch Armstrong and Stretch X-Ray and Crackers the electronic dog.

Hm... My first handheld game was a Apollo 8 in 1 Pet, which I loved with all my heart.
As for the computer games, well, when I was little the computers were black and white and the only game they had was Snake, so yeah, that would be the first computer game I've ever played. :D
I've also had the game that worked like that with the monkey in the first post, but mine was the '101 Dalmatians' game and you had to basically rescue puppies from Cruella. :D

The first game I ever actually played was Shrek 2 for GameCube...lol I remember playing as Puss in Boots and there was this weird egg game where you had to move back and forth and not drop the eggs. I played it with my cousin and it was a really hard game for my age... (6 years old)

Idk what toy I first played with but I think it was a Minnie Mouse thing ^ ^

My very first gaming device was this one:

i5zmhe.jpg

The best thing about it is that I still have it right here and it still worked the last time I checked.

-----

EDIT: The picture was a bit large so I made it smaller.

My very first gaming device was this one:

i5zmhe.jpg

The best thing about it is that I still have it right here and it still worked the last time I checked.

-----

EDIT: The picture was a bit large so I made it smaller.
9999 games in 1, yet it just had tetris, I remember that one LOL!

Oh 90's stuff...

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLoving I still have one of those power rangers somewhere!

9999 games in 1, yet it just had tetris, I remember that one LOL!

Oh 90's stuff...

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLoving I still have one of those power rangers somewhere!
There's also this racing car game on it where you have to avoid things on the road. That one's my favourite ^_^

There's also this racing car game on it where you have to avoid things on the road. That one's my favourite ^_^
I remember having that 1 in my first computer lol...

I can't even remember the name...

My first game was my PS1, I used to play GTA on it all the time because that's the onlu gameni understood. I still have my Ps1 today and the games :)

*removed due to double post* (stupid S3)

Believe it or not, a Giga Pet was my first game-toy-pet-thing. Hated it. XD I also like playing with Sonic toys and video games.

I was an 80's and 90's kid. The very, very first video games I played were The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros. on the NES console (the first Nintendo system) with my mom. I started playing video games when I was two or three years old so she had to help me at first. She made me the gamer I am today, haha.

The first board games I played were, from what I remember, Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders.

My childhood toys consisted of My Little Ponies, Polly Pockets, Barbies, a ton of McDonald's Happy Meal toys, Trolls, Cabbage Patch Kids, Cherry Merry dolls, Glo Worms, Popples, Care Bears, She-Ra dolls, Rainbow Brite toys...

Oh gosh, there were so many more! I just can't remember them all. I do, however, remember thinking that PJ Starbrite was the prettiest doll I'd ever seen when I was little. ^_^

Believe it or not, we had a SEGA Saturn XD I remember my brother playing something and he let me play it a while too. I think it was Battle Monsters but then I got scared and cried and went to mom. I think I was only 4 or something.

Sonic the Hedgehog was the first video game I ever played, and I loved it. :D

I vaguely remember having some kind of baby doll and a couple My Little Ponies when I was little too. :p

My first handheld video game was my half-sis's Pokemon Leafgreen game. It wasn't mine, it was just the first video game I played. Sadly, it was at the hardest part of the game lol

My first video game was Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast, and my first toys... hmmmm... it's hard to remember! I do know that two of the first toy types I remember loving were the original Tamagotchi, Bratz Dolls, and the board game Screwball Scramble though!

My first games were definitely something on the N64, though I can't remember exactly what, it could have been LOZ:OOT?

My first toy that I can remember was a purple talking nano baby, I wish I knew what happened to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back