Coraline

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Have you guys seen the movie "Coraline"? Trust me, I have watched that movie so many times. My dad thought it'd be scary, but nope. It's not as bad as "Monster House".

Official Website for Coraline (Coraline: Explore a Hand-Made World): https://www.coraline.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Coraline! I got a Coraline nail kit for Christmas. I'm wearing the cats on my nails now. :D

I remember reading the book back in fourth grade. I watched the movie last year I think, it was actually very well-done, and creepy in a good way. It made me think a lot. :)

Same with me, Amat Gotchi! It got me thinking, too! I have a feeling it's all stop-motion and CGI, which really brings the movie together! My favorite characters are:

1. Coraline

2. Other Bobinsky

3. Other Wybie/Wyborne

4. The Cat

5. Miss Spink

6. Miss Forcible

Yes. I loved the cat because it was never evil!

I know that a lot of people were majorly creeped out by that movie, and they were a bit shocked that it was a kids' movie, but if they'd read the book, they would realize that it followed the storyline very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I loved the cat because it was never evil!
Me too! In most movies cats are always on the bad side. That's one of the reasons why I like movies like Coraline or Bolt. The cats aren't bad! :D . Anyways my favorite characters are:

1. Coraline

2. The cat

3. The "Other" Mother

Coraline was my childhood all time favorite movie, (behind An American Tale) maybe because I wasn't allowed to watch scary movies. I wish they would make another book sooo bad. Or at least something based off of it. And, on the other hand, Monster House was the second scariest movie I saw in my childhood omg that scene where the wife is trapped under the concrete.. shudder.

My favorite quote from Coraline (herself) is (when talking to Wybie): "Great! It's the village stalker!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back