V3 friend list problem! Puts itself as the mailman (nazotchi) in friend list 45 times and won't connect to other v3's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlockpotter

Reaction score
On my v3, when reset it after a few years, I tried to connect it as a baby and worked but only if the other tamagotchi came to it. If i tried to make it go to another, it would say 'sorry list full' and when i go into the friend list, there were 45 copies of eggs?? then I tried resetting it, and the same thing happened. Then I decided to let it evolve into a child, and when i tried to connect it, and this time it wouldn't let me connect whatsoever. Except this time it put itself in the friend list represented by the mail guy. Please help!!!

Yeah i had this happen to me years ago on multiple of my v3s. the version 3 tamagotchi was the glitchiest of the tama versions.

Eventually reseting completely will resolve the problem.

There may be a problem with the Tama itself. so i suggest doing a ROM test, here's a page about doing ROM test https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/63094-how-to-do-the-rom-test/

be fore warned, this will reset your tama, so you will lose all friends, items, points, etc.

Thanks, i'll try that, but anyway, when i reset it, it doesn't give me an option to download or reset. Do you think that this may stop when i reset it a few times?

I just tried the rom test and it said rom error. Should I be concerned about this? I tried resetting it and it still won't give me the option to download or reset.

I just tried the rom test and it said rom error. Should I be concerned about this? I tried resetting it and it still won't give me the option to download or reset.
Sounds like the motherboard might be corrupted. D:

I hate to say this but your Tama might be finished. :( Unfortunately that's probably all there is to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back