Sonic music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultimate Doomer

Reaction score
The Sonic game series has had some very nice music, especially the classic Green Hill tune. The newer Sonic games also have some nice music, but I sort of prefer the music from the classic Sonic games (the synthy chip music seems to be catchier than the orchestrated stuff in the newer games :D ).

Here are some electric guitar covers I made of Sonic songs; the Robotnik themes, and later I'll post a (short) cover of Sonic's Theme from Sonic Adventure, which I haven't finished yet (but it won't have the words). :)

Sonic & Knuckles - Boss Badnik Theme

Sonic 2 - Dr. Eggman Theme

Sonic 3 - Dr. Eggman Theme

Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss 2 music

Sonic Adventure - Sonic's Theme (not finished and uploaded yet)

And I have the albums of the OSTs and "Vocal Trax" from Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, and Shadow the Hedgehog. :)

OMG, My sister loves Shadow the Hedgehog! We have it for the GameCube! She wants to know what the theme song is in the opening scene.

Yes yes yes yes yes, I love Sonic music xD You know, OCRemix did remixes of the first 4 Sonic games and they're currently making a Sonic CD album, I recommend listening to them because there are some really good tracks on their albums!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would listne to the sound test on Sonic Adventure for music a while ago. I loved all the songs so much. The Disc got clawed enough where the Dreamcast doesn't want to read it. That or my young nephew at the time switched settings for the game... Whatever he did. Hard to replace that game now... Blah. It was my favorite Sonic game.

I like your covers. XD
They seem to have gone into mono and low quality. The MP3 versions are higher quality than the music in the TinyPic videos.

Another Robotnik/Eggman remix I made :D

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back