Binary iDmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachgirl

Reaction score
I wanted to know if this program can convert iDL accessories into ID accessories? I read a lot on making wallpapers and such for iD but wasnt sure if it worked to make iD accessories, and if it does, can i use files from the iDL to make those into accessories for my tamagotchi iD?

Thanks

Accessories can't be automatically converted.

Within each accessory file there are a number of pictures of the accessory, showing it at different angles, for example: facing left at 90 degrees, facing left at 45 degrees, facing forward small (in the distance), facing forward large (close up to the front of the screen), etc. For the iD L, there are 4 pictures of each accessory. For the iD, there are 7 pictures of each accessory.

The accessory file also contains data that tells the Tamagotchi where the accessory should be located, relative to your character. This is so hats stay on top of you character's head, instead floating off or slipping down onto their nose. The file contains a block of data for each of the accessory's pictures. So, 4 blocks of this data for the iD L, and 7 for the iD. This data isn't overly complex, but it's would be very difficult to create from nothing. It would be necessary to try the accessory onto each of the raisable characters (with the character facing each possible direction she can face) in order to properly adjust the position of the accessory.

Oh I see, that makes a lot of sense. I realized the iD accessories do seem to fit the characters better/ different for each character vs the iD L. the extra frames would explain that.

Thank you for answering my question Binary.

Your program is rather spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back