Harry Potter RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jello~y

Reaction score
Long after the days of Harry Potter, a new enemy has arisen. It is very mysterious. You may only learn of it by joining this RP.

Hey! I like Harry Potter a lot, so I decided to make a RP! The story will just develop as we go, I guess. Here is the template for creating a character.

Name:

Year:

House: (your house will be chosen later in the story if first year)

Appearance:

Personality:

Type of Wand: (i recommend using this wand generator https://www.kidpub.com/story/welcome-mr-ollivanders-wand-shop-wand-generator-83590748)

Pet: (if any)

Anything Else:

My character:

Name: Sabrina Sappington

Year: 1st

House: (your house will be chosen later in the story if first year) N/A

Appearance: Long black hair, hazel eyes, sort of tall

Personality: Shy, quiet

Type of Wand: Made of Ash, has a core of unicorn hair, very flexible, best for potions, 11 1/4 inches long, smooth mahogany with bark like markings

Pet: (if any) Snowy owl named Frost (girl)

Anything Else: Mom is a wizard, dad is a muggle.

RULES:

1: Please make posts at least 4 sentences long, to keep the story going

2: Please let me know if you are going out of town or won't be able to reply for a while

3: No swearing, etc.

4: Have fun!!

Name: Katherine Winter

Year: 2nd

House: (your house will be chosen later in the story if first year) Ravenclaw

Appearance: Short brown hair, sky blue eyes, medium height (about 5'2)

Personality: Smart, spaces out sometimes, likes drawing

Type of Wand: (i recommend using this wand generator https://www.kidpub.co...erator-83590748) Made of Hazel, core is a phoenix wing feather, style is light, best for offensive spells, 8 inches long, tan with unicorn like handle

Pet: (if any) A grey tabby cat named Salmon (boy)

Anything Else: Both parents are wizards

Name: Ashley Green

Year: 3rd

House: (your house will be chosen later in the story if first year) Hufflepuff

Appearance: short blonde hair, blue eyes, average height

Personality: shy, reserved, nice

Type of Wand: (i recommend using this wand generator https://www.kidpub.com/story/welcome-mr-ollivanders-wand-shop-wand-generator-83590748) 10 inches long, springy,ash tree, unicorn hair, best for defensive spells.

Pet: (if any) black and white cat named Sylph (male)

Anything Else: both parents are muggles

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! You guys are both accepted! I'll wait one more day to see if we get any more characters, and then we can start.

OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS RP MY WHOLE LIFE

Name: Flora Skaro

Year: 3rd

House: Hufflepuff

Appearance: Shoulder-Length wavy dark brown hair, Blue-Green eyes, a bit under average height

Personality: Quiet, curious, playful

Type of Wand: Hazel, Pheonix wing feather, stiff, best for Healing Spells, 9 inches, tan with unicorn horn-like handle

Pet: a pink pygmy puff named Willow

Anything else: Both parents are wizards, and if you didn't know, a pygmy puff looks like this:

5343777705_0a2206bc00_z.jpg

Ok! You're accepted! We'll start today. We start at Platform 9 3/4 and get on the train, I guess.

Sabrina looked up at platform 9 3/4. "Here we go.." Sabrina ran up to the platform with her things. She then appeared on the train. She took a seat next to 2 3rd years, and a 2nd year. "He-hello?" Sabrina stuttered a bit.

Katherine's cart rattled continuously as she made her way to Platform 9 3/4. Salmon yowled unhappy in his kennel.

"Ssh," Katherine whispered to him.

A few other students were around the platform. After making sure she wouldn't run headfirst into anyone, Katherine started to run straight for the wall, her cart rattling even louder now. Her cropped brown hair blew in the wind. She squeezed her blue eyes shut and... the train was in front of her, just like that.

She stepped aboard the train. She had gotten there a little later than usual, and most seats were taken by now. In the thick crowd of people fumbling to find seats and large people pushing and shoving, she found herself next to a seat with a black haired girl staring at her with hazel eyes.

Katherine slid into the seat, securing Salmon and her other belongings by her feet.

The girl shyly greeted her.

"Hi," Katherine replied. "I'm Katherine Winter. 2nd year in Ravenclaw." She smiled at the girl. At a loud meow from Salmon, she laughed and said, "And this is my cat, Salmon. You're a first year, huh? What's your name?"

Flora was 15 minutes early. After saying bye to her parents, she grabbed her bags and Willow and boarded the train and went in an empty compartment-well, all of them were empty. She was the very first student to board the train. Flora took out her Quibbler and barried her face in it. After ten minutes, the compartment was full of a first year, second year, and third year. The first year looked nervous-Flora grinned as she remembered the excitement of going to Hogwarts in her first year. The second year started talking to the first year, and Flora looked back down to her Quibbler. Wow, she thought as she read, a Crumple-Horned Snornack sighted at Hogwarts! She was even more excited about going, and decided to write a letter to her parents about it. She got out her favorite peacock-feather quill and a bit of parchment and started writing. At that moment the train engines groaned and the students were off to Hogwarts.

" I'm Sabrina Sappington." Sabrina said shyly as she flicked har bangs out of her face.

"Oh, and this is my owl, Frost." she said as Frost pecked on her wrist "Stop it Frost." Sabrina whispered. "Please don't bug anyone else on the train okay?"Sabrina whispered to Frost.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you Kathrine." Sabrina said.

Ashley was sitting in the next compartment of the train, by herself. She was getting changed into her school uniform because she had nothing else to do. Just business as usual, she thought. It felt like even Sylph didn't want to be with her. The cat was keeping his distance. Ashley finished getting changed and stared out the window, taking in all of the scenery.

After a while on the train, Flora decided to get up and go to the bathroom. She got out of the compartment and saw that there was only one person in the compartment next to hers. She approached the compartment and knocked three times, then slid open the door. A girl with short blond hair and blue eyes that looked around her age was staring out the window and didn't seem to notice her at first.

"Um, hi," said Flora nervously to the girl.

"My name's Flora Skaro, I'm a 3rd year in a Hufflepuff. Are you a Hufflepuff too? I was just wondering because I think you were in my dorm last year." Flora knew she saw her from somewhere! Yes she remembered, a quiet girl who's name was Ashley Green. She also had a very cute black and white cat, and as Flora noticed this, she saw the same cat staring at her with round eyes.

"Nice to meet you too," Katherine smiled. She noticed Salmon had unhooked the latch on his cage, but was nowhere to be found. He was known to do that.

Ugh, Katherine thought. Now I have to go looking all over the train for him. He probably headed towards the food.

"My cat escaped. I'm gonna go look for him, okay?" she said to Sabrina, and slid open the compartment's door.

I might as well ask around...

Katherine thought she would try the compartment right across from theirs. She knocked twice and slid the door open.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but have you seen a silver tabby around here? My cat escaped from his kennel.." she said.

"Oh. That's okay. I'll just be getting into my Hogwarts uniform. Good luck finding your cat!" Sabrina said.

She walked off to change into her uniform. I wonder which house I'll be in. Sabrina thought as she slipped into her uniform.

Sabrina was walking back, until she lost her way. She went into the first compartment she saw. "Oh, I didn't know you were here."

Sabrina said looking at Katherine. "I was heading back after changing, and I uh lost my way." Sabrina said trying not to sound stupid.

"Could you tell me where our compartment is?" Sabrina asked Katherine.

Ashley turned around and saw Flora. "Hi," she said. She noticed her cat staring at Flora. "Sorry. He does that sometimes" Ashley picked up her cat and held him in her lap. Sylph purred.

Flora laughed.

"That's okay. Your cat is really cute, by the way. I hope to see you sometime at Hogwarts!"

She left and went back into her compartment to see it was empty. Flora looked out the window and saw that they were getting very close to Hogwarts; the train would be there in about 15 minutes, Flora guessed.

I should change, she thought, and grabbed her robes. Willow, her pygmy puff was banging on her cage. Flora grinned.

"Been stuck there for a while, bud? Here, I'll let you out, you and me can have the whole compartment to ourselves. Be right back, I'm going to change."
Great, now I'm talking to my pet pygmy puff alone in a compartment.

After Flora got changed, she went back into her compartment to see Willow chewing on some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans that he stole from the bag of that nervous first year girl named Sabrina who was sitting in that compartment earlier.
"Willow, that's not yours!" Flora grabbed the box of beans, closed it, and put it back in Sabrina's bag. God, I hope she doesn't notice. Then everyone will think I take little first years' candy.

She grabbed Willow and gave him some peanuts.

"That should shut you up until we get to Hogwarts. How many times have I told you not to eat other people's food? Look, we're almost there, I can even see the Astronomy tower from here!"

Flora pointed out the window and Willow yipped with joy at the sight of Hogwarts.

Man, I've missed this place.

"Ah, sure," Katherine said to Sabrina, and they walked together back to their compartment. As she stepped in, a furry tail brushed against her leg. She looked down and saw Salmon, grooming as if nothing had happened. Katherine saw the crumbs on his whiskers and glared.

Innocent little.... she thought.

"No more escaping for you!" she said, stuffing Salmon back in his kennel and making sure to lock it extra tight.

"We will be arriving at Hogwarts in approximately ten minutes," said a voice over the speaker.

Shoot, I'd better get changed.

She turned her back to Sabrina and changed into her blue robes. Then she sat down with a sigh and looked out of the window. It was in sight. Her favorite place in the world. What with her parents always fighting at home, Hogwarts was like heaven compared to her summer.

"Look," Katherine pointed to Sabrina. "That's Hogwarts."

"Really? Wow, it's huge. Have you ever gotten lost in there?" Sabrina asked Katherine. "I mean, with it that big and

all.." Sabrina asked. "I'm sorry to bug you so much, but my mom didn't tell me that much about the place." Sabrina said.

Sabrina blushed and shuffled her feet a bit. "How do they sort you into houses? My brother, Justin is teasing me all the

time, so he never really told me." Sabrina said shyly. "So how do th-" Sabrina cut off. Katherine had left

to change into her uniform. "Oh well. I guess I'll find out soon enough.." Sabrina sighed. The train arrived

at Hogwarts just that very minute. "Well here we go I guess." Sabrina said to herself.

Finally they arrived at Hogwarts and feeling butterflies in her stomach, Flora picked up her 3 suitcases, Willow in her cage, and her letter to her parents.

"You ready for another year at Hogwarts, Willow? I know I am! We also need to watch out for that Crumple-Horned Snornack, it was spotted near the Whomping Willow. Did you know I named you after the Whomping Willow?" Willow jumped up and down and yipped like he always did when he was excited. Grinning, Flora got off the train and managed to find a carriage large enough to fit all her items. Before she got on the carriage, she stroked the invisible Thestrals.

"Hey there, guys. I wish I could see you, you must look adorable." Once seated comfortably inside the carriage with all of her bags packed in, Flora pulled out her Quibbler and started reading as the other students piled in the carriages pulled by the invisible Thestrals.

Sabrina was full of questions, and Katherine had no time to answer them all. They had arrived at Hogwarts.

Finally, she thought happily.

Katherine picked up her bags and Salmon and got up to find a carriage. Sabrina trailed along nervously behind her. Finally they were able to find one not so crowded, next to another girl who she recognized. She was a 3rd year. Flora Skaro, she remembered. The girl was busy reading. Katherine sighed. She wanted to be friends with the girl, but she was pretty shy and nervous to approach a 3rd year. Although she came off as confident, under it all she was a shy girl. She looked down at Salmon. His green glowing eyes stared back up at her. Katherine looked once more towards Flora and the carriage started moving.

Sabrina followed Katherine. I hope I can make lots of new friends here...

Sabrina thought. Sabrina was rather shy and sometimes got into trouble. Sabrina was about

to ask Katherine what the punishments were, but she hesitated.

"Umm....do they give punishments at Hogwarts? If they do, what

are they like?" Sabrina asked shyly as she thought of the

many times she had gotten away with things at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back