Tamagotchi Round the world app!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hey Peeps! It's Jake the hinotamatchi here! If you don't know me, I'm tamacass' music star pet. You can see me on her official log! (I first was a kuribotchi) :kuribotchi:

I was wondering about this app that tamacass found on the app store (She's Aussie, by the way :D ) and it was called "Tamagotchi: round the world". It was an app where you could make your own tamagotchi planet!! How cool is that?!

By the way, tamacass couldn't buy it because it costed $1.99! WHAT?! :eek:

That's really sad. But anyway, I'd better go now otherwise tamacass will catch me doing this!!! ....oh. :rolleyes: please don't tell tamacass that I'm doing this....DAMIT!!! :p

Hey Jake! What are you doing? :)

Nothing! :D Nothing...at...all :rolleyes: *Clicks post*

Oh yes please! It would be cool as! Thanks! :D ^_^ ;) :blink: B) :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :lol:

I have moved this topic into Role Play as it seem this is not a serious question about the "Round the World" app but is some kind of Role Play ;)

(Note for everyone; please try to remember to check that you are posting a new topic in the correct TamaTalk forum area!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back