Music star dosn't show I changed my instrument!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
ACK!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, well I was getting bored of always having the turntables as my tamagotchis instrument. So I changed it to a guitar. It showed on the main screen that I had the guitar but when I clicked on the status icon and went to music genre, it showed up as the turntables! I know the turntables is he's favourite instrument but why isn't the guitar showing?! Has this happened to your music star???

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First, calm down :p

I think its just a minor glitch, don't worry, Music Stars are known for being glitchy ;)

Oh. Pwew! Must be a glitch. Thanks Hayden!

It's not a glitch I'm pretty sure.

It's just that the turntables are still his favorite instrument. I think if you use the guitar for a bit longer, and give your Tamagotchi some time, the guitar should become his favorite instrument. :)

As Amat Gotchi said, it shows the turntables because the turntables are still it's favorite instrument, if you use the guitar for a while more it should change to the guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back