My v3 log c: first one ever ouo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hai baby hour done lets say what happen right you. Anyway Cindy was gone no! Gigashyun! It was a baby! Girl so I found her crying and depressed of no mommy. I knew what I has to do eat some pudding no jk I was to rasie her and called her Dawny (was gonna be Misty) here's the story. Dawny: awahh *cries none stop* Me: oh yeah babies on the v3 love cupcakes! *gives cupcake*. Dawny: *eats cupcake* yay me likes :D . Me: aww so cute! *gives meal* Dawny: me full! Me: *gives mommy's dolly* Dawny: yay! *get's sick* me: does the things etc. The time she grows later Tamastar thank you! Me wuv you! btw she's a tamatchi Dawny: thanks for weading *winks* *falls alseep hugs dolly* Me well that's all folks Cya! Later she's sleeping shh! Dawny: no I'm awake I'm a big girl! She thinks me is sleeping heehee! Bye everyone! Me: Huh what was that? Oh well um bye again! :D like and rate stars please!

Wow 78 views thank you Dawny would really like it. Dawny: thank you people :D but I really want everyone to see I'm a tamatchi! Me: Dawny ima try and not make you spoiled -_- if you think trying to aim into a Mametchi Dawny: …? Me:eek:kay hey look a robber is gonna take your lion dolly! Dawny:NOO! *runs* Me: glad she's gone cause she doesn't know that I have a tamaGO I must never tell her. Dawny: Play time! Tamastar Me: that's all folks! Until later or tomorrow *turns of iPod*. Dawny: hehe I hacked in her account now let's talk about mwe! :D ima tamatchi who likes pineapples yummy! And I'm nice gentle and sensitive when it comes to feelings. That's why Tamastar treats me nice I better go before she see me in the iPod of hers thank you all of my fan like and rate stars please! Bye guys heheh

Hai people my tamatchi grew up into pumpkin dude as long I have prefect care lot of points now ill get a Mametchi or maybe a cute Flowertchi(violetchi) c: long day woo wow derp. Anyway went to the with Dawny Dawny: Hai thanks to Tamastar I feel loved let's talk about ME! (Me: loony wonder where she got hehe…) anyway blah Dawny:shut up! Let me talk!!!!Me: oh okay if that's the way I feel the one who raised you when you were 0 years old! Dawny: *rolls eyes* anyway when I grow up ima be a super star at the mall Tamastar is dumb and hates shopping while I love it ^_^ wearing a blose it's so kutw! X3 I ate at tamaSubWay yummy sandwiches they sell. Btw we went to the cafè and ate she Tamastar ate a cheesecake while I had some juice and a tart :D yummy bye ill update later bye! P.s hi me: wth get out go in your tama shell!

Idk if I should get the log because it has no pictures and sigh my first log a big fail! No one likes it even my post I might as well stop :( well Dawny let's say good bye to the only people who liked it Dawny:zZzZzZzZzZzZ oh fine ill stay just wanna see if I reach up to 100 people seeing this

God ^^ I was being such a big baby upset well I am xD. Dawny: let's go to do something! Me: sorry Dawny my dad only doesn't work in Sunday's and Monday's TT.TT. Dawny: Fine ima go find friends *gets out of tama shell* ooh look one of your old My Meebas! *jumps in*. Me: well that's all when Dawny returns I guess we have a guest?. Dawny: blech! Is this water!?! ……: yeah I think let's play so we can grow sometimes I get really lonely after months! Dawny: you grow when you feel super Happy?!? I grow when it's time -_- …Jess: time to say my name Jess! :D ! Btw I have to go let's talk later!

One vote one star oh! Gee thanks mean member /:( I'm trying my best just cause I don't post pics ( cause I suck no I just don't know :( ). Anyway talk to Dawny! I'm too upset the life of a log is such a lonely life oh GIGASHYUN! Dawny: oh Tamastar?! Eh… oh hi Jess! Jess: hold on I need to send mail well an email oh Kay hmm dam! She has such a stupid email I'm send her that lol! Jk I'm not mean lets play so I can grow! Dawny: sry brony can't play now I need to shower go watch Teenage Ninja Turtle in nick! Me: hai Dawny! Oh um… Jess! (I think) let's what teen nick Hey Arnold it's on we can watch The second awesomest show T.M.N.T ( sorry it's so awesome!) well later *little while later* Dawny:I'm back eh okay… Me: okay later! For that person who said my log was bad I bet your just mad! Thanks people for reading oh if Tamacass you might read this I like your log :D like and rate stars I try my best peeps later!

Hey people c: Dawny found a old pink chest from the store and it was uh- oh because when it opened it threw her a weird magic sort of dust which made her become an old person she was so mad that she lost all of her happy and hungry hearts but she normal again ahh... Dawny: I saw my whole past threw my eyes! It was boring eww! But they removed Teenick! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Me: um okay? Cya too boring last day as teen g2g bye! Thanks like and rate stars bye!

Hello peeps my Tamago is joining us lets talk to Lilly's daddy! Bro ( I was being stupid lol) : oh hello there well I'm a Mametchi you see Tamastar got bored of me and toke. Off . The. Battery's. while my wife and daughter lovelitchi and Lilly the baby girl mushroom lol lovelitchi's nickname is lovely and oh hey!- Lilly: googa dabba! Gifthv ghjjbfdh! Me oh hey bro your daughter needs to "go" and so do you? Yes we have to go visit the restroom! Lovely: um ill visit you outside need to change Lilly's diper oh um be right back! Me: well cya. I have to!

Hey people Dawny is still 3! Ugh give me a pop tart! Wait Lilly! Bro! Lovely! There gone Lilly's parents! Ugh I having started needy hour no baby time brb!

I love teenage munant ninja turtles! Dawny: really gosh how tomboy-ish can you get! Me: shut up Dawn your no cool now to think about it your name sounds like Donnie :D give me a high five oh wait you have no arms lol Dawny: you have no friends! Mikey stupid and teen titans sucks too. Me: stop being so rude you know I can take off the battery's! And leave you on my sisters ugly bed! Dawny: oh well want to see wilded grinders? Me: yeah dude later people that are you who are reading

Dad blame it! I failed of Here we go I chose you MAMETCHI! Cruses! Dawny why! Dawny: dude dont call me Dawny call me Dawn! D:< loser me: rude! Your not cool as Emo crys! Listen I made you good -_________- hmpp! You know what when I get money ill buy a spacy iD L or the p's to replace you *evil laugh* mwhaa! Chokes! Blech your so mean your all bossy like dawn! Ugh! Pizza! Mac and chesse!coke! Go me cake'nbacon go me! This was a fail I'm lame xD lame as Coffretchi! X3 I want to see monster and robot! Wahhhhhh! Dawny: no I mean Dawn! Dawn: stop jabbering you ate so much no watch to much tv t.m.n.t. Is bad for you Me: no ahh! Honey boo boo is on! Bye peeplz I'm lame face it me o3o

Hmpp I'm in the mood of lucky star wha-wha! Id like to show pictures but I'm lame idk I don't wanna use my random email from yahoo beside dawn is sleeping yes! Lol but I just wanted to say that

Eh not much really did happen so dawn is just 5 I have my tamago on pause cause I don't have time -_- sry ugh I need money I need a color tama! A spacy iD l princess version plz or a tamagotchi P's. Anyway I just woke up xD here in L.A. It's 11:59 well it was when I post this well later ill update later I hope to go to yougurt land oh btw it's 12:00 pm Dawn: HI! Peeplz!!!!!!!!!! Dude wt- ugh nvm I just finished it dude anyway by- Dawny : BYE MY FANS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe peeplz plz if your wondering about Dawn she okay just jumping around the screen happy lets talk to lily! Well it's Lilly anyway here! Lilly: googoodj dabba!76( gvfhjcfhj me: wow forgot um… nice mushroom! Lilly: me go poopy! Me: ?… this felt um awkward ima edit this when she grows hold on you!

Well toke me a day to have DX Hoshitchi not a belltchi -_- I have on pause my Hoshitchi sry Dawn would like to say hello ( pixel chix wow seems cool) Dawn: hey peeps I'm in my great costume cat power! Mew I can do Nyan Cat GIVE ME A POPTART!!!!! Me: no I ate them all besides you can't fly can you?… owo Lilly: you forgot me and your tamagotchi life app!! Me:the app died on me ugh only Masktchi and pototo with lips and legs!!! And YOU!!!!!! Get me a poptart! C:/ Dawn: okay I'm afraid that we need to shut up and Tamatalk- ers hello and I'm 5 years old X3 that's all bye like this send pm's! Bye! Me: wait no!!/

Pfff! My log is OKAY! If not your lame nahh! No <---- I'm a loser okay! No everyone's on pause I'm too lazy sry but peeps in the year 2013 (2014 maybe) I shall get a I CHOSE YOU TOGEPI!!!!! No I chose you Himespetchi give me a choice for a color tama Himespetchi: tamagotchi princess spacy version iD L. IKR later for all you Himespetchi Haters your wrong she's the best Gigakyun bye Dawn: hi…!

Huh! What don't I have for peeplz to like my log?! Dawn: no one likes you and your boring!. Ah oh wait what?! not my fault mobile wont let me color! Dawn: Cause um RED!!!!!!! . Well dad blame it! I guess I'll watch wild grinders! Or or the last air bender! Or maybe Tamagotchi! Anyway dawn is okay she's still 5 cause I have-had her on pause anyway match maker come! Anyway pokemon! Dawn:bye! (=>w<=)/

Edit: omg its a hot story thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back