Photo
* * * - - 11 vote(s)
NO COMMENTS

My v3 log c: first one ever ouo

• Please log in to reply

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:14 PM ( #52 )

MAI GOSH there's sooooooooooo much new logs here! like whut is going on!? I mean logs are fun and cool to do but you gotta do do it like everyday! and i'm in middle school blege! also I'm going to change this log a little you know like add hearts and more info this calls for a UPDATIE TO LOGGIE! NOOOO! let me do it you suck and won't take me to middle school! can't do that I will =3=! okay so you shall do this!!!!!!!! *FIX FIX FIXXX! BULID BULID! PICTURES PICTURES!!! FISH STUFFFFF FIX FIX! THROW SOME OLD YEAR MARSHMELLOW!!!!!* okay now phil this will be awesome-er!

UPDATES OF MISTY AND MY V3!    

Okay as I think I metion Misty's a wellllll a blue thing with a light on her head she looks like a boy :D so she has like 4 happy hearts and oops 3 hungry hearts like these!  

HEARTS              

<3 <3 <3 <3 happy hearts....  <3 <3 <3 Hungry Hearts       

.......................................................................................................................... 

Okay that's all Bye if it's short well sorry i'm busy well bye say bye Misty! Bye :P!

• kuchipatchi.is.blue55 likes this

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:42 PM ( #53 )

THIS WILL BE SHORT BECAUSE DELETE BUTTON THREW MY FREAKING STATUS UPDATE I HATE YOU KEYBORED GO DIE IN A FREAKING HOLE ARGHBHUIJFURGKJEJNGNBVKJFJNKNVBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO I reject you I shall not die loser! why you son of a gun *throws tamastar in hole grows and gets evil >:D!!* HAHAHAHHA! you can't throw me and you didn't even grow lier! i'll scare him with MY LIGHT!!! AHHH MY BUTTON DIES OF LIGHT! oh way a go you killed him luckly there was a new keybored also in episode 54 of tamagotchi why did can't belive i'm saying this d THAT LOVe LIN AND MELODYTCHI HAD TO WIN THE RACE I HATE BOTH OF UGH@@!!!!!!! JK I LOVE YOU BUT STILLL WHHHY DID YOU EVEN WIN UGH!!!!!  I'm going to end this i'm tired ugh! fine STATUS UPDATE SHE'S ALSEEP AND FULL AND HAPPY THERE! WELL BYE! i'm not alseep? whut no-!

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:19 PM ( #54 )

this maybe gonna be a small update cause I have better stuff to do no jk but i wanna see tamagotchi mkay skip skip hearts 4 and 4 sorry for the sucky update i'm really busy! so see this pic

shemoremelock

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:07 PM ( #55 )

Sup i feel bored with my v3 but the anime is soooo amazing okay nothing new is with Misty EEK! my touth! okay wow this is like No way Mametchi has a Touthahc! (or something) lol. Aren't you gonna help me?! Well see the episode and they will help you :D NO EKK! >M< //// fine! YAY! she will finally like the anime What anime? KAWAII IT'S BEEN AGES! what's up anything new? No but seiroly what anime? Tamagotchi! but yeah IMA END THIS BEFORE MISTY COMES >M<

mikey

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:46 PM ( #56 )

EVERYONE YOU threw into the girly stage no but i'm in the bottom whut! so much new logs! nothing new about misty she should change soon in tomorrow or so IK THIS UPDATE SUCKS!!! but I want to read Fruits Basket okay? well don't worry i'll update today again ;)

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:33 PM ( #57 )

Sorry I lied well I didn't lie but I forgot oops sorry :(!  Tomorrow Misty will grow so I will maybe get a Memetchi or bad care character DAMMIT! I wanted a Mametchi I guess I fail ALOT! until later! BOOYAKESHA!

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:58 PM ( #58 )

Hi guys luckly tomorrow's a Firday! yayayay which means NO PAUSING FOR YOU KNOW MISTY!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then whut ugh!!! this makes me mad i have to eat mother's cooking @___________@ or IPod is dead you know IPOD I DON'T NEED YOU YES I DO I NEED YOU I LOVE MORE THAN TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!  YOUR DEAD TO ME! NO YOUR NOT I LOVE YOU!!! WELL THAT'S TAKEN CARE OF -_- why you pause me? dont answer that but let's have a dinner with everyone! just not Bro I heard he cusses mom said that :D *Tama phone dinner call* HIIII TAMASTAR133 BEEN AGES YO! YAY! I'm back and not in the trash dump wait let me change the blue color way better and better to se :D Hi it's The Jess Man 8)  YOU DISGUST ME >:(( YOU DIRTY MY MEEBAS Hey guys am I still ban? IT'S BRO SO WE MEET AGAIN AND NO LEAVE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH * Leaves* really? kawaii really? Hey it's cindy here :) is May and BRMG here? who's that? He was my first Tamagotchi I got on my frist v3!!! Hi Tamastar133 I missed you! YAY! sorry gonna have to end this bye!

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:18 PM ( #59 )

Hooray! our first follower EMF!!!

thank you :D! good news for me whee! thanks 47574848775757 times :) so nothing new is up with Misty she's just being derpy i'm sure she's gonna grow soon WHAT REALLY SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF ME I HATE DANCE!! okay but I wish I had more tamagotchis to play with but I just have a v3 and a tamago and no conneting ugh oh yeah wasn't last update a dinner thing OH YEAH Bmrg! dude it's been ages? OM-GODI WHY DON'T YOU CARE! SHHHHH i'm watching the anime it's funny how Mametchi is mad LOLZ but then it's that weird moment when everyone is awkward "-.- What ever you don't even know who's your GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT granmother AAK! it's May the Mimitchi! she was my first great care tama is she here? MAY? MAY? Are you tamastar? like whut? WE'RE OUT OF TIME BYE *egg boom*

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:27 PM ( #60 )

GUYS REMINDER TOMORROW AND THAT OTHER DAY I WON'T UPDATE SORRY! cuz my dad will be here and won't let me use wifi sorry so TUSDAY sorry I can't update today i'm depressed -_-

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:57 PM ( #61 )

EVERYONE! i'm not updating today i feel sick and have loads of homework sorry :( btw yay 4th page!!!!! i'll catch up soon :D don't worry bye!

Edited by tamastar133, 27 August 2013 - 04:58 PM.

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:17 PM ( #62 )

everyone Misty *sniff sniff* had a very lovely life and has ended thanks to me :'( What i mean is she died and went to tamagotchi planet now all my 6th gen.'s are down the dump i'm writing in black because this is sad to all of her family members Kawaii I lost your only daughter you care for MISTY WILL ALWAY'S BE MISSED AND LOVE! My only daughter died! I didn't even get to say I LOVE YOU  i only said to her MISTY! what a horriable day! MY GRAND DAUGHTER!? passed away? sigh a ceamony :( Misty was a silly and nice tama who will be forever missed so loves her say I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER SHE WAS MY ONLY CHILD! I LOVE HER SHE WAS AWESOME AND SILLY! I LOVE HER!!!!!! she will alway's be missed bye everyone :(

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:13 PM ( #63 )

Sorry but i'm closing down this low sorry I HAVE WAY TO MUCH STRESS! sorry i'll make or update this one later in the year so sorry good-bye :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments