We can't stop ~ (song)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hi guys! so the other day i was looking on youtube and i saw a new miley cirus (i think thats how you spell her last name) song and i watched. what has she turned into? i have heard a lot of ppl say there are happy she is being herself but...thats not right to me. she has a lot of young fans. and i don't think she should be acting for little kids forever but...that video did not seem right. i never really watched HM (hannah montana) growing up too the age i am and probaly never will. i watch a few episodes. looking at what she was years ago and looking at who she is today, its a huge change. she was soo pretty then and now....idk. i am not saying she looks ugly or anything but she just does not look right. and have you really listened to the lyrics to the song? they are not good for any age younger then 15 yrs at least!... and the videos is even worse! anyone else with me? i dont hate miley or anything like that but thats because i dont think it is right to hate anybody. so this is my opinion so not ''hating'' plz and thank you for the comments!!! :wub:

The song is really catchy! But when I saw the music video I was so confused. I watched HM a lot as a kid but I never was a big fan of her. I think that she can do whatever she wants but she's getting a bit...carried away with things. Still, she is like 26, and I get that she really wants people to know she isn't some kid star any more.

Whatever she was smoking when she made that video, she seriously needs to throw it out the window and burn it up in a firey hell. Along with the video itself.

I think the song is okay. It's catchy and although it's certainly not what I would typically listen to, if you're having a fun time and partying or whatever it's pretty good. However, the music video is atrocious. I think she tried to put on this hard, bad, adult, "i-can-do-what-i-want" persona and ended up making herself look like a tool. I'd chalk her behavior up to trying too hard to be seen as an adult and not Hannah Montana anymore but instead looking really immature.

I wonder what Billy Ray's thinking lol.

I didn't watch the video, but she's acting like a 16 year old. I think people aged 20 should focus on mature music rather than music based on drugs, alcohol and partying.

I didn't watch the video, and I didn't hear the song, and I don't want to. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just my personal opinion, but I actually love the song, it's catchy. But as for the video, I think it was taken a bit too far. I mean, I honestly think she's just trying to push her way back into the spotlight, and everyone knows that even the bad attention will make you popular, and I think that she just wants just that. No matter if it's good or bad attention.

...Well.

Apparently the music video was actually inspired by the wierdest parties she's ever been to. And then gave them a modern LA type twist.

With all those teddy bears and other fluffy creatures, I'm guessing most of them were based on kindergarden birthday parties. And the LA twist was a supposedly sexy teddy bear leotard.

Miley, dear. You're doing it wrong.

I like the song, not keen on the video but miley isn't the only person to release a video like this so we must remember not to just target her. The song is not a patch on Wrecking Ball though, but again, not keen on that video, with a beautiful song like that, it doesn't seem right to prance around forgetting to put your clothes on.

I like her and the song actually :) . The only reason why shes doing this is to break out of her Hanna Montana shell. Honestly, I love her hair! If I was a girl I would get it that short, its rare that girls cut their hair. But anyways to the music video, shes definitely changing. I dont think that any of this is bad, it is just twerking lol. People are just overreacting because shes changed from being a little girl. Sure she does weed, but a lot of stars do drugs, like Rihanna! But I dont see anything wrong with her honestly if shes happy with what shes doing and she is doing what she wanted to do for years probably then let her be! If its honestly wrong, she will realize it soon and stop what shes doing.

Also in her song We Can't Stop, its Dancing with Molly! Not Miley! (Molly is a drug/ecstasy used in partys)

- TamaTamatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back