Starting a collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claireykins

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this website. I used to have several tamagotchis when I was younger. They don't sell them anywhere in my town, so I plan on buying some online. I've noticed there have been so many changes! (Don't be too harsh on me, I'm being re-introduced to this suddenly). Well, can someone please tell me which tamagotchi I should buy first, to start off and then after that and so on? Thanks!

Well, there are some great new tamagotchi's which have a lot of features which even has a colour screen. They are many and some of them are: +Colour, Hexagontchi, ID, ID L, P's and if you look them up on google there will be information on them :)

yes I agree with elisiemohttps://www.tamatalk.com/user/131070-elisiemo/ 's question it would be best to know where you left off from hehe, and welcome back! if you need any help with anything id be more than happy to help you out <3 and a lot of ppl have come to me for help finding good deals for tamagotchi's so I could you there too <3 my favorite tama is the tamagotchi p's which is the newest release...that was in nov/dec of 2012 its the highest quality color tama out there..but it can be very confusing to anyone that has not been introduced to the color tama's before...I know this cause I had taken a VERY long vreak from tama's for a couple of years and by the time I came back they had all these color tama's and I knew nothing about them hehe the first one I baught was the tamagotchi id l and it was great for getting back into the tamagotchi genre again but now I have the p's and its amazing!

but for which ever you choose to go with I could help introduce the features in them..plus I know theres tins of info here on tamatalk <3

i would personally start with the Connection v3. It improved upon the v1 and v2 (more games, food, and characters), but the gameplay is still simple and easy to understand. It's a great starting point, since it's easy yet fun. They're fairly inexpensive, too.

After that, you would have a fairly solid basis for any other Tamagotchi. You could get a Connection v4/v4.5 (which adds careers your Tama can get and even more characters), a v5 where you raise a family, a v6 where you train your Tama to become a music star, or even a color version from Japan (probably ID L or P's, since they have the most features). I personally would recommend playing one more of any of the Connections I mentioned before buying a color version. The color ones are in Japanese, but they're pretty easy to understand if you're familiar with the Connections.

So, in short: Get a Connection v3, then a Connection v4/4.5/5/6, and then a color ID L or P's.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

^

The Tama-Go is actually very fun. The only problem is the system itself only comes with two built-in games; you can only get more by purchasing attachable figures. Each figure comes with two more games and seems to go between five to 12 dollars, so it can become expensive quickly if you're not careful. If you find the figures and system at a good price, then definitely go for it (I bought my Tama-Go for four bucks and a Kuchipatchi figure for around 3), but otherwise I would recommend going with the other versions. You'll save money in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back